Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Too much typing

I got up before 8. I sewed a thin black strip of fabric to a thicker green strip. Then I called up some music on the desktop computer. I entered information on the time and talent spreadsheet while I swished with coconut oil. I made coffee and did exercises, drybrushed, tapped and meditated. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I called Pat to see if she still needed me to record books for the guild library. Then I took a shower and drove to her house. I cleared out my passenger seat and she got in. She directed me to Patches and Stitches. We went in the back way and set up in the room that the guild books are shelved in. She plugged in her laptop. I called up a spreadsheet and we spent an hour typing in the titles and authors of books in the guild library. We only completed one shelf and my hands were tired! I hoped she could find someone who already had the library on digital media. She gave me the name and author of the next book she wants to buy for the library. At 3 we packed up and I took her home. I went back to my place for water and a potty break. Then I drove to Dream Maker for a massage appointment.
I was a little early, but he took me to the room. He talked to me for a few minutes, then left so I could get undressed and slip under the sheet on the table. Soon he was back. He worked on my skull and ankles and back. He explained some sore spots on my feet and how they relate emotionally. He talked about becoming a 4th level shaman in ...Mexico? Something like that. Of course, he also had a license to practice massage therapy.
When it was over (all too soon), I got dressed and went to the desk to pay. He gave me a sheet with a light meditation to practice for next week. He said when my skull goes back to its original place, I will be able to think better.
I went home. Chris hadn't arrived yet. I deleted a few e-mails. He came home and brought me a banana peel for my mole. We talked. Then I started an audio. At 6:30 I paused it to go to choir practice. Marcie was subbing for our regular organist. We only sang through three songs in an hour. Cecelia and Doris sang with the men because there were so few. Afterward, Jennifer wanted to talk to me about making baby blankets for the kits that Outreach is doing. She also gave me a jar of stevia that she harvested from her garden. Then I went home.
Chris was still at his laptop. I drank water and took my evening supplements. I pulled the sock of rice from the freezer and draped it around my neck. The masseuse said my neck might be sore later. Also good for hot flashes. Chris helped me tape a piece of banana peel over the mole. We watched the first two episodes of Season 4 of Enterprise. It seemed like they were back at Earth and the mission was over, so I don't know what is in store for the remainder of the season. Chris made his sandwich for tomorrow. I typed up my blog entry for today.
* Another quilt shown at the modern quilt guild meeting. *

No comments: