Thursday, April 19, 2018

Too much to handle

I got up at 8. I uncovered the mole and took a pic to compare with the earlier one. I threw out my toothbrush and opened a new one. They say the bristles get sharp edges after a month or so. I cut six gold squares and sewed 4 of them to a black strip. I turned on the router and prepared lemon water. But for some reason, the laptop could not find the 2.4g signal. I rebooted it and listened to an audio with the desktop. But the laptop still did not recognize any signal from our router. So I went to the router IP address and turned on 5g. My laptop then found both signals and connected to the 2.4g. Then I turned off the 5g again and the 2.4g connection held. I cannot explain it. Will I have to do this every day?
I read e-mail for a bit, then got dressed. I drove to the chiropractor. I chatted with the receptionist until he finished with his previous patient. He asked about my appointment with the GP and I explained that I couldn't get one. Then he got off on a tangent about federal spending and health care. Finally I told him I wanted my head and lower back adjusted. He did that, then said next week we would work on hormonal levels. I was not sure how he could do that. I went out front to pay and make an appointment for next week.
From there, I went to the bank to get cash. The drive-thru was blocked by a Brinks security truck so I had to go inside. I came out with an envelop of cash. Then I went to the nearby Publix to pick up two boxes of kava tea. I also got a digial timer to replace the one I got in Japan which needs a new battery. Then I proceeded to quilting. I worked on the red scrap quilt top while chatting with the others. Several commented positively on my work. Leanne wanted to go to the flotation tank spa, so I agreed since it was on my bucket list. She made us an appointment for 1pm tomorrow.
At 2 I packed up to go home. Pat was still talking to me, wanting me to help her type up all the titles, authors and subjects of the books in the guild library. I stopped by the Asian store for a large container of kimchi. When I got home, I took my machine from the car, but left it by the front door. I brought in the mail, then added a scarf to my coat and went for a walk. I saw some nice wild lettuce and picked it. When I got back, I asked myself if my back was feeling better than before the walk. Since it wasn't quite as good, I thought that the chiropractic adjustment did not hold.
After the walk, I read e-mail and listened to audios. I heard that l-lycine is good for sleep, calcite is for EMF protection, and one can do a breath test instead of a muscle test for ingestibles. Chris came home from work. He said he has an interview on Monday for a job in Philadelphia. I washed a big bunch of greens for a salad. It turned out to be enough for two. As I ate the first one, Chris called his brother James to wish him a happy birthday. Then I ate the second salad. But it made me so full, I was in pain. It seemed odd that just two salads could do that, especially because I was so hungry. I tapped for a bit then turned to sewing.
When Chris heard the skype sound, he called to me that my tapping buddy was online. I sat down for our usual session. She had a good time at the EFT conference last weekend and I wished I could have joined her. We tapped until after 8. She said she felt better about her issue and I know I felt better about eating the two salads. Then Chris and I watched two episodes of Enterprise. I posted to my blog, drank my kava tea, put on the bandaid and went to bed.
* Chris' new laundry bag. *

No comments: