Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Just my luck

Last night, lying the bed, I heard the wind howling ferociously. So I put up a virtual bubble of protection over our duplex. Then I grabbed onto Chris and tried to go to sleep.
When I woke up, it was 7:15. Chris was on his laptop, but not online. He was going in late like he did yesterday. I swished while doing some sewing. Then I took some niacin and read e-mail until it kicked in. By then Chris had left for work. I did my exercises and made coffee. I listened to three of Oprah's meditations to try to catch up. I also did some tapping.
I cleaned the kitchen and washed dishes. Then I did the bathrooms. I wiped the floor in the master bath to get the stuff that doesn't sweep up. I used hot glue to fix the cracks in the handmixer bowl. I played my trombone to see if the chiropractic adjustments made any difference. Maybe. I listened to an audio. Then I went for a walk. My socks crept down to my arches. I think they were Grandma's socks. I ran for minute several times. I went farther than usual, but because I also ran some, it only took half an hour. When I got back, I looked for our recycle bin, but did not find it. It seemed to be the only casualty of the storm.
I checked the mail, then listened to another audio. I watched a video about 10 people in a retreat to become breatharians. I had decided not to eat on Wednesdays, so was a little hungry. But these guys were going without water as well as food. I drank some hot bone broth. Then I used my sketch from yesterday to make another flower, and this time added the leaves. I auditioned several borders.
There was no choir practice tonight because the choir director is taking a week off after the busyness of the Easter season. It seemed like a good time to watch X-Files. But at 7 something else was showing. So Chris went to the Fox website and discovered that last week's episode was the season finale. Huh. Short season. I decided to stream the last episode I hadn't seen yet. It took more than an hour to get through it because some of the ads stalled and I had to refresh the page. When it was over, I put a tea bag in some water. Then we watched two episodes of Enterprise. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog and drink my tea.
* My project for the crayon challenge. *

No comments: