Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Chocolate fat bombs

Chris' alarm woke me up really early. It annoyed me because he did not get up then. I was not able to go back to sleep, and finally got up at 6:45.
I cut up a piece of green fabric to make into a laundry bag for Chris. I sewed the first seam wrong, so I took it out and resewed it. I started swishing, then looked for a piece of batting for my flower mugrug. I found one with some quilting already in it. I took the stitches out and then discovered that it was too small anyway. Phooey.
I turned on the router, and heated water in the coffee carafe. I took some niacin and waited for the reaction to start my exercises. I skipped the rebounder, just in case my back didn't like it. I did my coffee detox and meditations and tapping. I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms, but did not scrub the tubs or run the vacuum. I did use the dust mop on the wood floors.
Because taking walks this week hasn't gone so well, I decided to take two shorter walks instead. So I went walking just around the circle, at a relaxed pace. But still, my back felt better before the walk than after. I could not explain why. I listened to some audios. Then I slowly walked around the back yard in my bare feet.
On my to-do list were two items: make fat bombs, make chocolates. So I sat down and figured out how to make chocolate fat bombs. I did the math on carbs vs fat to make sure it was high fat. Cacao has lots of carbs, you know. Then I proceeded to put the coconut oil in a pan and heated it on the stove. But the coconut butter was all separated and hardened. I had to dig it out with a spoon at length. I put it in a pan to melt back into one mass. Then I measured some for the bombs. I also put in coconut flakes and butter. I poured that in the blender with the pili nuts. When it was all mixed, I lined the silicone mini-cupcake mold with papers and filled them all. I put that in the fridge to harden, but there was some leftover. I kept stirring the remaining coconut butter to keep it from separating again.
I listened to more audios. They kind of ran together after a while. Some notes I took: Dogs benefit from thymus extract and omega-3 oils. Carnavora, a fly-trap extract, is good for pet cancer. We humans should take fewer supplements but more doses, particularly Vit C, Vit E, niacinamide, and magnesium. Cheap forms are ok, except for vit E and B-!2. Go for the methylcobalamin. The other B vitamins do not need to be methylated.
I finished reading the brochure about the Bethlehem Area Moravian Trombone Choir. I checked online to see if there are any local trombone choirs and did not see one.
I took the solid fat bombs from the fridge and put them in a bag. Then I poured the remaining liquid into cupcake papers and put them in the fridge. I hard-boiled a dozen eggs from Tina's flock. Chris came home from work while I was cleaning up from the chocolate fat bombs. I walked out in the back yard again, in my bare feet. I listened to interviews from the Joyful Movement summit. I watched a video of a man who got rid of two moles with black salve made from bloodroot. I started a spreadsheet for the time and talent sheets.
Then I left for choir practice. When I got inside the church, I handed in the old music and picked up 4 new ones. Cecelia came in after me and I gave her the trombone choir pamphlet. We practiced all four songs, and did ok on the one for this Sunday. I was so hungry that I was cold. I left right after and was home by 8:25. Chris was warming up the little laptop that connects to the TV. We watched two episodes of Enterprise. Chris made his sandwich for tomorrow. I typed up my blog for today, and took my evening supplements. Then we went to bed.
* This is the tulip I saw days ago. *

No comments: