Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Weird day

I stayed in bed after my alarm went off. I can't say why I got up when I did. Just all of a sudden, I was up and out of bed. I put up my hair and sewed another row on the mondo bag panel. I saw the new time and talent sheet lying on the desktop keyboard, so I went through it and entered all the information into the spreadsheets. Since I had already printed them off and turned them in, I wondered how this new information would get distributed. On the other hand, he was already doing at least some of the stuff he marked. He indicated that he would be willing to do the church sign, so I texted that bit to the council president.
I tasted the kombucha fermenting in the pantry. It was about right, so I poured the liquid into another container and that went in the fridge. Then I addd fresh tea to the first bottle. I also noticed that another jar of tea in the pantry had formed its own scoby. I had thought it would take a lot longer to form its first scoby.
Finally I turned on the router so I could get some meditation music. But the laptop couldn't find the router signal. It was very odd. I checked the tablet and it did not register the router signal either. I turned the router off and on again. After a bit, the tablet found it. Actually, the tablet found twice as many signals as the laptop did, and the laptop is newer. Hm. Well, anyway, it made my morning even later. I made coffee. The digital timer had some crazy numbers on it. I assumed the battery was going dead. I used a wind-up one instead. Then I meditated and tapped. I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. I threw the rugs in the washer. I ran the vacuum through the bedrooms as far as the cord would reach.
Then I sat down to read e-mail. I listened to an audio on dowsing, then checked the internet for more information.
About 3, I stopped and went to the post office. There were no packages, just two ads for Chris. When I got back, it looked like rain. I figured I'd better walk fast. So I walked around the neighborhood, running at times to get around. Almost home, I decided to hang upside down on the children's playground equipment to stretch my back and neck. It was much easier this time to invert. However, I immediately got the sensation of water up my nose and I had to come back to vertical. That burning sensation in my nose followed me all the way home. How I got water up my nose, I'll never know.
I watered the plants with fertilizer. I put some mineral drops in a mug of water and drank it to rehydrate. I tapped with an interview. I listened to a podcast with a lawyer talking about the dangers of 5G:
5G small cell antennas can be used as crowd control surveillance weapon systems. Fiber optic cable is safer in every way. Public utility companies put in the fiber cables, but then were taken over by private companies who are leaving the cable dormant so they can lay claim to it once the statute of limitations has run out. As a public utility, they were under regulations that don't apply to private companies. Basically they are stealing infrastrucrture. City councils should head this off by claiming ownership of the fiber optic networks now.
If your house is between the small cell antenna (5g)on the nearby light pole, then the internet that your neighbor is watching is streaming through your house (and you and your family) whether you have wi-fi or not. Three small cell antennas are equal to one large cell tower.

I looked for fruit and veggie fabrics online with little luck. I picked up the bathroom rug lying outside in the sun. A sudden stinging sensation in my pinky finger made me think of a splinter. But when I examined it with a magnifier, there was a paper cut. Curious. Soon after, Chris called to say he was in the hotel in Salt Lake City and would be flying home tomorrow.
I listened to more of the 2 hour podcast. At 8:30 I tried to watch TV. The laptop was frozen or something. Nothing was on the screen. I kept holding the button down and finally it restarted. I played the piano while waiting. I tuned into Netflix and watched at least three episodes of Frasier. I went to turn off the laptop, but promos for another show were running. After a few minutes, I thought I might try an episode of the new show. But when I hit 'play', it did and I could see that it was 2 hours long. Well, it was too late for a movie, so I just shut the lid and went to my laptop to compose my blog for the day.
* This is another quilt from the Modern Quilt Guild. *

No comments: