Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Back to the Facebook page

I got up around 6:40. I checked the time and went back to bed. I meditated on my intentions for the day. Then I got up to fix my hair and heat water. I sewed a strip to the strip block. I turned on the router. I turned on the desktop computer. I sewed some of the black and white charity block. I tried to get my notes for detoxing, but it booted in Ubuntu so I had to restart it. I went to my laptop to play an audio and the desktop went to Ubuntu again. I restarted again. I drank lemon water, certain it was on the list, but was it first? I took niacin and drybrushed. The desktop still wasn't ready because it was doing updates. I soaked my sprouts for 10 minutes. I put two pillows in the washer. I started my exercises. I checked on the pillows. The water was warm but not hot and the pillows had trapped air and were floating on top. Also, it looked like the bleach was still in the dispenser from yesterday. So I scrunched the air out and poured water in the dispenser, hoping that would help. I boiled water on the stove and finished my exercises. I poured the boiling water in the washer. When I checked later, the pillows were full of air again. Augh! I swished for 20 minutes while listening to a podcast. I put up the new shower liner and laid the mildewed one on the back lawn in the sun.
Then I meditated and tapped and did some introspective musing. I had to interrupt it to put the pillows in the dryer, and later to put them back on the bed. When the time of meditation was over, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, and swept the floors. I put on my bathing suit and went outside to catch some rays. I trimmed the side of the yard with handshears, and pulled out the things that shouldn't be growing in the fence line. It was sweaty work. I also cleaned the underside of the mower and swept the porch. I watered all the plants.
When I came in, I took a shower and got dressed. I was going to visit Dr. Grace, but a live event came on about raising your vibration around money. So I listened to that and played Solitaire. THEN, I went to visit Dr. Grace. There were no patients when I arrived. She and Dr. Jae explained that their insurance took the deductible from a claim payment for an accident that was not their fault. He called the insurance company, but the rep had a hard time understanding him. So I took over the call. It turned out that no claim had yet been made to the company of the guy who hit them. But the rep assured me it was now being handled. Then we talked about their business page on Facebook. I took pics and she took pics and sent them to me. I posted to their page that they were looking for a certified massage therapist. He said they have a treatment for cancer but that it is illegal to post anything other than chemo, radiation or surgery. They gave me a bottle of turmeric capsules as a thank-you and said my next foot detox was free.
Finally I went home. Chris was already there, and had a Swanson package waiting for me. I unpacked it and put the contents away. I went for a walk. The shower curtain liner that I put outside was still wet. Apparently if you lay it on the ground, the underside stays wet. So I draped it over a chair. I watered the plants again because they looked so dry. The thermometer outside read 112. (It was in the evening sun)
I started reading e-mail and realized that tomorrow is the deadline for making a pink heart block for Rhonda. So I went to the fabric room to find some pink and some hearts, preferably the same fabric. The e-mail asked for a salmon pink, which did not describe my heart fabric. So I kept looking. I decided on a fabric with hearts and flowers and cherubs. I opted for a square in a square pattern. I drew it on paper. But then Chris came out to watch TV. So I heated some water to make bone broth and we sat together and watched an episode of Inspector Lynley. Suddenly there was a big moth flying around the room. I shut the door to my sewing room to protect my treasure.
After the episode was over, Chris made his lunch while I typed up my blog post for today. I downloaded pics from my phone: the ones I took at the office plus the ones Dr. Grace took and messaged to me. Then I listened to the Day 4 meditation and went to bed.
* This is Michele holding the bee she crocheted. *

No comments: