Saturday, June 23, 2018

Making Mondo

Lying in bed last night, I had a pain in my chest. It was constant and I was worried. I felt around the head of the bed and found a piece of shungite and the multipole magnet. I laid them both on my chest and the pain slowly subsided. I had no explanation for it. Eventually I fell asleep.
I woke up about 9. I went to the garage to get a neck pouch I saw out there. I put the magnet in it and wore it around my neck. I put up my hair. I added some fleece scraps to a bag for stuffing dog pillows. I removed the buttons from the jacket that I took apart to make Michele's doublet. I poked a thread through the 5 buttons to keep them together and added them to my bag of buttons. Then I folded the jacket fabric pieces and put them in the bag with the fleece scraps. I emptied my sewing-away-from-home bag of notions. I cleaned out the scraps and put the little items in bags. I added some q-tips for cleaning machines. I used a q-tip to clean the lint from my home machine.
Chris already had the router on. So I sewed a seam on the mondo bag and sat down at my laptop. I typed up some notes for my blog while my laptop connected to our signal. I listened to tapping audios while reading e-mail. I read about amalgam tattoos – amalgam that is stuck in the cheeks or gums of dental patients. From the pictures I saw, I concluded that I don't have any.
I saw a post from Swanson on my Facebook page showing what was in my cart. I wrote to Swansons to complain. They said it was Google Analytics that put it there, not them. Chris went to my Facebook page and could not find it so maybe it wasn't posted publicly after all.
Chris picked some pumpkin blossoms. He says no fruits are forming. We each ate a blossom. They did not taste like much. I dissolved some gelatin in hot water and added soap, salt and essential oils. I poured it into silicon molds and put the shower jelly in the freezer to firm up. Chris asked if I would like to mess up the sheets before he washed them. So we did. And then he did the laundry.
I worked on the mondo bag, cutting squares to iron on. I did not have enough blue/green squares so I found some cabbage rose fabric in just the right color. I sewed all the horizontal seams. Then I clipped them intersections and pressed them in opposing directions. I listened to another presentation on dowsing for vortexes, until my laptop went blank.
I went for a walk. The streets were wet but the rain was gone. I saw rabbits in several sizes. I was gone about 40 minutes. I watered the plants out front and checked the ones in the back. I picked some dandelion and wild lettuce. I added that to the remaining salad greens and made a large salad. I ate them while listening to Marie Diamond talk about entities and then Jason Pall talking about avoiding toxins.
Chris booted up the little laptop and we watched at least three episodes of Death in Paradise. The local is absolutely beautiful and I hope to go there one day. Then I typed up my blog and we went to bed.
* Here are the panels of the mondo bag laid out as they will be sewn. *

No comments: