Monday, June 18, 2018

June showers

I stayed in bed awake this morning, doing some mental programming. I never heard my alarm sound, but by the time I got my hair put up and swished, it was 7:38. I made lemon water and soaked my sprouts, which are probably ready to eat. I turned the AC back on. I sewed two patches together and turned on the router. I read e-mail and listened to audios. I made and ate breakfast.
Around 11:30 I headed out to quilting. I stopped to water the plants in the front of the house. Then I drove to the gas station to fill up. I got to quilting around noon. The ladies were having lunch. I found a place to set up my machine. I busied myself with choosing fabrics and cutting shapes for the 12th block. Most of the ladies hung around longer than usual. Rebecca really liked my fruit and veggie squares. I got caught up in a conversation and lost track of time.
When I looked up, it was 10 til 3 and raining hard. I packed up quickly. Dinah brought me a trash bag to put over my machine. I rolled it down the covered walkway. I dashed out into the rain to get my car and move it to the curb. I loaded my stuff in the trunk and headed to the chiropractor's office.
I guess I was a few minutes late. It was not raining at his office. We had a nice chat. He rolled my noggin around in different positions and said I was doing well. He said to finish the bottle of homeopathic arsenic but not to buy more. He put me on 'will call' status, so I did not need another appointment. When I checked out, I bought one of the special magnets they were selling. Then I headed home.
On the way, I stopped at the post office and picked up a package. When I got home, I took the package inside but left my sewing gear in the trunk for tomorrow. I ate some roasted veggies from the fridge and made a big salad. I ate it while listening to a tapping video.
Then I went for a walk. I purposely went by the berry patch to get some 'dessert'. I ate about a large handful, then walked home again. When I got home, I called Dad (since I hadn't been able to reach him yesterday). Just as he picked up the phone, I felt a tickling on my neck and pulled a tick off. It was alive and kicking. I severed it with my thumbnail. After the call with Dad, I took off my clothes and searched my body for other ticks. Chris wouldn't have wanted to miss it.
I put some coconut flakes in a dish and ate it with dates while listening to some tapping audios. Then I watched episodes of The Orville and ate frozen strawberries. I also played piano during the commercials. I quit around 10. I sat down to write my blog and Chris called. We didn't have a lot to talk about. So he hung up and I got ready for bed, posting to my blog and taking my evening supplements.
* This is a little mouse pincushion that one lady was trying to copy. *

No comments: