Saturday, June 16, 2018

No more 5G :)

I listened to a sleep track on my tablet last night, but it didn't help me sleep. The sheet didn't help either, because I was too warm with it and too cold without it. Finally I got to sleep. I woke up early and got up before the alarm went off. I performed my obligatory sewing and turned on the router. I watered the second batch of seeds, which were just barely sprouted. While they soaked, I read e-mail and articles.
I took a shower and got dressed. I was a little nervous about going to talk to our new neighbors about their 5G signal. I fortified myself with a fat bomb and headed next door. I had met the husband Thursday and today I met his wife. They were both very friendly. And I discovered that we both liked crafting and farmer's markets. When I told them about the effect of 5g on me, they were very concerned. He immediately hacked into the router and turned off the 5G. We had a nice chat and I met their two medium sized dogs. She gave me some embroidery thread that she had lying around that she wasn't going to use. We exchanged phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
When I returned home, I made and ate breakfast. I texted with Chris on Skype. As an experiment, I unplugged the laptop while listening to an audio on someone doing a biological health analysis on a home. I watched the battery level drop to 46% over 20 minutes and then it shut itself down. I texted my results to Kurt with my phone while I plugged in the laptop and let it recharge. I generated a battery report, but it gave me more numbers than I knew what to do with.
The interview talked about dirty electricity and geopathic stress lines. Apparently either one can disrupt sleep if it is near your bed. He recommended a special paint to shield the room from TV and phone tower signals. He said incandescent light is better for your health than flickering light. He also recommended Greenwave electricity filters. I looked up geopathic stress lines, and how to find them. I chose a compass app and downloaded it to my phone. I used it in my bedroom but did not find any lines of stress.
I peeled and boiled some ginger root. I threw laundry in the washer. I mowed the back lawn. I made my customary large salad and ate it while listening to a tapping interview. Then I watched back-to-back episodes of Young Sheldon while I chose fabrics and cut squares for the mondo bag. But I couldn't decide whether the grapes should come before or after the pears.
I quit watching around 10:30 and started writing my blog. The house was so quiet. I took my evening supplements and got ready for bed.
* Which set of blocks looks best? *

No comments: