Friday, June 14, 2019

Adding to the line-up

I got up about 7. I combed my hair and put it up. While going through the supplement line-up, I created a new version of the sheet that helps me keep track. I added mimosa pudica to the morning line-up, and printed the new sheet. I treated myself for allergies to grasses. While listening to an audio, I made a batch of seed crackers. I had an almost empty salt shaker that grinds large salt crystals. I could not figure out how to get the lid off so I could put more crystals in. So I lit a wooden chopstick on the gas stove and punched a hole in the bottom. It was a lot more difficult than I expected. I had to re-light it about a dozen times.
I deleted some e-mail and worked on yesterday's blog. I could not remember very much. I opened a dried coconut that I had bought last week. It wasn't very fresh. I drank the water and peeled the meat out of the shell. I ate some (parasites hate it) and put the rest in the fridge. Then I made breakfast.
After eating, I went in the back yard and used the weed wacker to trim the yard. But the cord was too short to reach more than half. I got a pair of shears and clipped in some places. But my back wasn't so happy with that. I decided to leave raking for tomorrow.
I read e-mail and listened to some interviews. I had a dish of papaya seeds in the fridge. Some were dried and some still had the juicy coating. I separated the two kinds and ground up the dry ones. I took virtual rides on the Twisted Colossus coaster at Six Flags, courtesy of Youtube. And on a few other coasters as well. While the videos ran, I filled empty capsules with the papaya seed powder.
Chris came home. I went for a walk. It was at least 30 minutes. My foot was fine, but my legs got a little tired at first. At the back of the neighborhood, I picked a few blackberries. Or maybe they were black raspberries? Idk.
When I got back, we responded to a housing survey. I ate some chicken, as lunch. Then I worked on making a dog bed from some of the pants that Marie gave me. I paused at 7:30 to make a salad for supper. As usual, I did not feel like eating, but there were meal supplements to take. I ate the salad while watching a video on detoxing,
Then Chris and I watched two episodes of Star Trek: Next Generation. I started the evening supplement line-up, which is now more complicated because of the mimosa pudica. I posted to my blog for yesterday, and now I am finished the post for today.
* Papaya seed capsules *

No comments: