Friday, June 28, 2019

Anything for sleep

I got up a little before the alarm went off. I brushed and swished. I took supplements and listened to podcasts. I investigated acupuncture mats for sleep and air filter masks.
I ate breakfast. I wrote a check and put it in the mail. I researched the Wholetones Sleep thing and their return policy. Then I ordered one. I looked at air purifiers. I signed us up for the new recycling program which will be one pick-up a month instead of every week. I am not thrilled about that, but perhaps the new company will be more reliable.
I did a tapping meditation. I ate a banana and square of chocolate for lunch, followed by some blackberries. Then I put on long pants and walked to the back of the neighborhood to pick more berries. I only stopped when the basket got full. I got a little rained on walking home. I changed my clothes and went to the post office. There was a Swanson's package for me. When I got back, I watered the plants because they dry out so quickly.
A doctor had left me a message on my phone. I called him back. I wanted to know what kind of tests and treatments he does. It turns out to be a little woo-woo like the doctor I am seeing now, but faster and a lot less expensive.
I re-supplied my pill minder for a week. I called Housing to report a wasp nest on the back porch. They said someone might come by next week. Later I found another nest out front. I listened to audios. I washed some lettuce from the market and left it to soak in the sink. I looked at choices on Amazon for bone broth powder. But nothing seemed right.
I put on a DVD called Wonder Woman, from Netflix. It was soon obvious to me that I had seen it before. So I am not sure why it was in our queue. Then Chris called me on skype. I ate lettuce while we talked. But he was tired and wanted to go to bed. I left Wonder Woman on pause and watched an episode of Dark Matter and one of Frazier. Then I took evening supplements and posted to my blog.
* This is a piece from the meeting of the modern quilt guild. *

No comments: