Wednesday, June 26, 2019

No clinic today

I woke up before the alarm, due to the sleep app. I was itchy. I found a rash on my rib cage. And the bites on my feet and ankles, behind my knee and upper thigh did not help.
I got up to start coffee morning. I took out the trash. I washed dishes. I made coffee. I drybrushed. Bristles came out of my brush, so when I finished, I glued it and left it to dry. I forgot to do the exercises. I put on meditation music. I tapped and meditated. I started cleaning. Dr. Lee called to say he was at the dealership having his car worked on, and that I did not need to come today. Too bad, because I was going to show Dr. Grace the rash. I rubbed activated charcoal on it and the bug bites.
William called. He wanted to buy a laser like the one his chiropractor has, but it costs too much. I took down the shower liner and put it outside in the sun to kill mildew. I took a shower with just the curtain and it seemed to work fine. I got dressed. I watched an episode of TQS while eating coconut. Then I listened to interviews while making decisions for the orange quilt and completing the first cuts. I made a 10” block and two 5” blocks. I got enough 'bricks' cut to make at least 20 more.
I spent some time clearing e-mail. I moved the shower curtain because the heat under it was killing the grass. I checked the mail, but there was only junk. I watered the flowers. I soaked some seeds for a new batch of sprouts.
I called Dad. He told me a meeting had been announced to discuss his case, but he did not know who or where or when. I called Faye. She didn't know either. He also said a lady at church read him the riot act over not having an emergency button around his neck. He decided it was a good idea but did not know where to get one. After talking to Faye, I made a salad and ate it. I chewed up a bunch of ginger slices. I put the rubble into an old tea bag and stuck it behind my ear, hoping to heal the itch.
I watched two episodes of Dark Matter. They seem to get more violent as the show goes on. Chris interrupted the second one. He told me some conference had been rescheduled and is now taking place during beach week. Sigh. Hopefully it will change again. He hasn't told his mother yet. I also found out that he has taken up running again.
I hung up with him and finished the episode. I took some supplements to help me sleep and posted to my blog.
* A pic from the guild meeting a week ago. *

No comments: