Friday, June 14, 2019

Cutting the grass for the first time in months

I started the supplement line-up as soon as I got up. I don't remember when that was. I did my lower back exercises while swishing. As I worked through the line-up, I treated myself for sensitivities to brazil nuts. I got started on e-mail.
Chris came home around 11, having just gotten immunizations at the medical center. He took a packet of Vitamin C to make me happy. He also had doxycycline, which he is supposed to take the entire time he is in Honduras because of the possibility of malaria. I can't imagine that doesn't hurt his gut microflora. We spent some time together. I asked him to load my sewing machine in my trunk. He did that and went back to work.
I made and ate breakfast. Then I went to Stitch-Its. I forgot my phone (again) so no quilt pics. I brought my machine in, but there were leaving early, except for Pat. She and I stayed and talked until 2.
When I got home, I checked the house mail. There was a package of special tooth powder in there. I ate chicken and nuts for lunch and took the lunch supplements. Chris came home while I was reading e-mail. He got my machine out of my trunk.
When I got to a good stopping point, I went outside to mow the lawn. It had been a long time since I mowed it last. Because the weeds were so tall, I mowed two steps forward and one step back, over the whole lawn. It was tedious, but the lawn looked a whole lot better when I was done. It still needed trimming but I left that for tomorrow.
I made and ate a salad for supper. I had Chris treat me for brazil nuts. My tapping buddy called and we tapped together for 90 minutes or so. Actually, part of that time I was answering Patrick's call. He wanted to know where my dad was. I wondered why Patrick was not at work.
After my Skype call, We watched two episodes of ST:NG. It was like Groundhog Day on the Enterprise. I know I watched the series when it first aired, but nothing seems familiar and we are already in season 5.
I had taken the melatonin early. By the end of the second episode, I was so sleepy that I went straight to bed. I figured a good night's sleep was worth a missed blog post.
* This is a pic of stir-fried bitter melon. *

No comments: