Saturday, June 15, 2019

Oh sheets!

I got up at 7:10. I started the supplement line-up. Chris gave me a massage with coconut oil and then I took a shower. I listened to an interview while I took supplements at timed intervals. I had to pause it periodically so Chris could have his say.
Around 11, I made breakfast. I listened to another interview while Chris did laundry. For sun exposure, I went out in the back yard to sweep the back porch and rake the grass clippings. While I was out there, Chris got the bedroom windows open. It will be good to have fresh air in the bedroom.
I went out front to water the plants. Then we went to Publix for groceries for me. I finally remember to take a ton of plastic bags along for recycling. When we got back, Cecily and Al called. Cecily asked Chris to e-mail her every other day so she would know he was ok.
I read e-mail as it came in. I stuffed a dog pillow. Chris packed a large suitcase. When the sheets came out of the dryer, we put 4 fitted sheets on the bed. That will have to last me 12 weeks while he is gone.
Chris cooked fish, a bunch of sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts. I may not have to cook again until he gets back! He moved the coffee table and I swept the rug under it. Then he lifted the rug so I could sweep the floor under that. I finished the dog pillow and then we ate supper.
We went for a walk around the circle and discussed the political situation in Honduras. When we got back, I called Dad but he did not answer. I left a message. I made up a new batch of superfood powder mix and wrote a list of the ones I need to re-order.
We watched two episodes of Star Trek. I had Chris treat me for any sensitivities to Brain Octane Oil. He went to bed and I stayed up to blog and take supplements.
* Dog pillow made from pants *

No comments: