Friday, June 7, 2019

Going places

I heard Chris leave and then there was a great ringing in my ears. I stayed in bed for awhile, but the ringing was too much. I got up about 6:40 to see if Chris left the router on. He had not. Since I was up, I took the first supplement. I brushed and swished. I did the foot and lower back exercises. I rinsed the sprouts. I mixed some powdered bentonite clay into my tooth powder. I looked up chewing raw rice to treat parasites. I could only find one mention of it and it did not say if it was effective. Lots of articles were saying not to eat it.
I went to the chiropractor. The receptionist changed my appointment time on Monday. Then I was taken to the decompression room. After 12 minutes of that, I went to an exam room. When the doctor arrived, I gave him some fermented coconut milk. He seemed interested. He did the usual adjustments. He said he would adjust my left foot when I was certain it had had a full 8 weeks to heal.
When I got home, I finished the morning supplements, then made and ate breakfast. The dentist's office called to say they had my book. I asked them to leave it on their front porch since they were closing at noon. William called, from Good Will I think.
At 12:35 I went to NXN Salon for a massage that I had booked through Groupon. I sat in the waiting room with nothing to read, smelling hair and nail products in the air. At almost 1, Wendy came out and asked me to fill out a questionnaire. I wrote in all the info and circled the parts I wanted massaged. I put an X over the left foot of the figure on the paper. I also wrote down that I had injured my foot. When she came to bring me back and discuss my sheet, I mentioned that the foot was hurt. She left while I got undressed and laid on the table. She came back and started the massage. I think she used Wintergreen oil, which seemed like a good idea for someone who is having hot flashes, but it did not agree with me. She massaged my back and shoulders for some time. Then she did my legs and feet. Both of them. My left foot did not hurt like I expected, so I didn't mention it. After the relaxing massage, I got dressed. She asked if I wanted to make another appointment and offered me a special price if I got one every month. I mentioned the smell of hair and nail products and she said Sundays were better because the hair and nail tech didn't work that day. So I did make another appointment.
I went to the sewing center to drop off a machine, but it was the wrong sewing center. Chris called to tell me it was a good time to go to the visitor's center and get a new ID. But I had other things to do first. I went to the dentist's office to pick up my book, which they had left on the front porch just as I asked. Then I stopped by the bank to deposit a check. I drove home. I checked the mail and found a bottle of probiotics. I drank water and ate a piece of chicken so I could take my lunch supplements.
Then I went to the visitor's center just outside Gate 9 to renew my ID. I passed an accident, but didn't get slowed down as much as I thought. I read a book while waiting my turn at the ID counter. When the gentleman made me a new ID, he insisted on taking a new picture. It came out really dark. You can't see my features very well.
When I got home, I listened to more of the audio. Chris came home from work. He had a letter for me from the post office, but it was a request for money. I gave up on the video when I realized it was over 2 hours long. I put on a shorter one and played a few games of Solitaire.
I made and ate a salad. I took my supper supplements. I listened to an interview and started a second one. It was almost time to watch TV, so I paused it and called Dad. He'd only had one fat bomb today, but was up on his hydration.
We watched a sci-fi movie called Passengers. I had to look up some of the actors. It was very good. The rain came down hard. I listened to it as I typed up my blog post.
* This is another picture from Picker's, an antique and craft store. *

No comments: