Thursday, June 20, 2019

No wifi - woo-hoo!

I was well on my way to a good night's sleep when a thunder storm hit. The thunder wasn't bad, but the wind was blowing rain into my bedroom windows. I had to get up and close them. It took me awhile to get back to sleep and then my alarm woke me at 7:30. I was way too tired to get up so I slept until almost 9.
Parasite week was over, so I went back to the usual supplement schedule. I did the usual soaking of sprouts and boiling water for nuts, and an allergy clearing for trees. I took a shower.
The CAT 5e cord was attached to my laptop from last night when Chris insisted it would fit the slot, and after much fiddling, it did. I turned on the router. I printed some blank offering sheets. Then I logged into the router and turned off the wi-fi signal. I also made sure my laptop wifi signal was off. I hoped that the reduced wi-fi exposure would result in better health.
I mixed colostrum powder with MCT oil. I mixed ginger tea with bone broth powder and vitamin C powder. After that, I prepared breakfast. I took my breakfast supplements.
After breakfast, I put my machine in the car and went quilting. My back was hurting from all the cleaning I did yesterday so I decided not to take my machine in unless and until I needed it. I ended up talking to the other ladies for 2 hours.
When I got home, I ate lunch, which was fish and seed crackers. I listened to more of a long episode on court cases involving stem cell therapies. Then I mowed most of the back yard. The battery ran down, so I plugged it in to recharge. I checked the house mail and found nothing worth keeping. Then I listened to another interview, this one about Viome results.
About 5:30 I felt tired, so I decided to lay down for a short nap. It took me awhile to fall asleep, but then I slept until 7. I heard the skype sound that indicated that my tapping buddy was online.
We talked and tapped for almost 2 hours. I was still groggy from sleep so it took me a bit to get my head straight. When our call was over, I ate sweet potato and took supper supplements. Then I listened to a tapping interview. As it was wrapping up, Chris skyped me. We talked for a short time. I asked him where we did laundry before we moved into this house and he told me where, but it was only for residents of that building. He said there should be a laundromat in the shopping center where the Korean clinic is.
I watched one episode of Dark Matter and one of Frasier. Then I wrote my blog post so I could go to bed.
* This is another quilt from the Tuesday morning group. *

No comments: