Thursday, June 6, 2019

Dry rice for parasites?

I got up at 8:30, thinking it was earlier. I took the first supplement and got dressed. I put together a week's worth of super minerals. I also made bone broth and a colostrum fat bomb. I tapped a specific set of points while holding the vial for glands and organs. Then it was time to go.
I went to the dentist. On the way, I noted a number of places I could have stopped if I had been prepared: the bank, the recycling center, the Asian market. When I arrived, it was raining. I took an umbrella from the car to get to the office for my 6 month check up. I read my book for a few minutes. The a hygienist I hadn't seen before took me back and cleaned my teeth. She marked in her record that several of them needed crowns. She said I should be tested for sleep apnea because I grind my teeth (or used to). She also said there was no change in the last molar. That was good news. She took me to the front desk. I did not have to pay because I was on their insurance plan. That means I pay $29 a month all year long and visits and x-rays are included.
On the way home, I stopped at the Asian market for coconuts and bitter melon. When I got home, I put together the supplements that the doctor made me buy. I made breakfast and took her supplements. William called and talked to me about a turmeric supplement he started taking. After eating breakfast, I put together my supplements for the week. I swallowed the breakfast ones, thinking I needed a better plan.
Soon I had to leave again. I went to the naturopathic doctor. I did not read in the waiting room because I did not have my book. I wondered if it was at the dentist's office. When the doctor greeted me, she gave me a book about the names of God. I told her about last week and being so sick Tuesday night. She put it down to drinking the tap water from the hotel. I told her I wanted to plan a party for my parasites – the party of a lifetime, with a menu to die for of pumpkin seeds, papaya seeds, wormwood, walnut hull, and mimosa pudica. I was hoping for some guidance on dosing, but her only response was that the Chinese chew on dry rice every day to kill parasites.
I laid on the table. She tested me and said chicken was now ok. She treated me for sensitivities to eggs and told me not to eat any for the next 25 hours. I paid up front and made my next appointment, but it was 3 weeks away because she was so booked up (and only works 3 days a week).
When I got home, I called the dentist about my book. But all I got was an answering machine for Marsha. On the third try, I left a message. Chris came home from work. He had one piece of mail for me. It was from the local food bank, which sends me a request for money several times a month. I made and ate salad so I could take my lunch supplements.
I listened to a very interesting interview with a dentist. She said glycerin found in toothpaste coats the demineralized surfaces of teeth and prevents them from remineralizing. She recommended brushing with clay and charcoal (found in her brand of tooth powder) instead.
I ate a piece of chicken so I could have something to take the supper supplements with. Then my tapping buddy called me on Skype. We tapped for the issues around saying 'no' to requests. When our time was up, I brushed and swished and sat in the living room. Chris and I watched two episodes of ST:NG. I asked Chris to treat me while I held the vial from this morning. I took my night supplements and sat down to write my blog post while Chris got ready for bed.
* I saw this little critter in the parking lot at church on Tuesday. *

No comments: