Monday, June 10, 2019

Clean bill of ... structure?

I got up just before the alarm went off. I started the supplement regimen. I treated myself for sensitivities to caffeine. I got dressed and read e-mail. I ate half of the colostrum fat bomb.
I decanted the sumac berries to make tea. I put most of it in a clean jar and put the jar in a plastic bag. Then I went to the chiropractor.
The receptionist asked me to fill out a form which asked what improvements I have noticed since I started treatment. Then she took me to a small room to measure my ranges of motion. She did not tell me the scores, but she seemed pleased. Then I waited for my turn to see the doctor.
When he came in, I gave him the sumac tea and explained what it was. He was pleased. He felt my neck and shoulders, then adjusted C2. He was pleased with my progress and range of motion. I asked about my foot, and he pulled on it to loosen the ankle joint. I do not know why it was important. But he said my treatment was over and that I should come back in a month for a check-up. I was surprised because I had an appointment scheduled for Wednesday. I went to the front desk and she said that the Wednesday appointment had been canceled. She said I could have the decomp treatment before leaving, so I waited in line for that. After decomp, I made an appointment for July and went home. I was a little disappointed because I had some nut cheese in the works that I was going to bring on Wednesday.
When I got home, I swallowed a packet of vitamin C and listened to an interview. I ate the rest of the colostrum fat bomb. Then I made breakfast. By the time I finished it, it was after noon. I took a sewing machine out of my trunk and put in the rolling case which carries a machine and all the notions.
I went to quilting. Sadly I forgot my phone so was unable to take pictures. Lauri was there and I made sure she got her movies back. I pulled out a project that I had cut the pieces for months ago. But I could not remember what the plan was. Lauri looked at the pieces, too, but it didn't strike a bell with her either. We looked in the quilter's closet for similar scraps, but there was nothing similar. I made an arrangement and started sewing. People left. Finally it was just Rachel and me. We packed up and left together.
I went home, forgetting to stop by the gas station. I looked for some similar scraps for corner stones. I made a salad for lunch and took the lunch supplements. It was quite filling. I cut up a bitter melon and put the pieces in salt water for later. I read e-mail. Chris came home from work, not having had time to go by the post office.
Around 5 I felt sleepy. I laid down. But I did not quite fall asleep. Chris came in to change his clothes and he turned on the AC. So I got up again.
I started a loaf of bread at his request. I went outside and watered the plants. For supper I ate a bowl of blackberries and blueberries. I called Dad and we talked. He'd only had one fat bomb. After the call, I looked at enzyme products online. The ones the doctor prescribed were so expensive that I was looked for a comparable replacement.
I made ginger tea and we watched two episodes of ST:NG. Chris opened the bread machine and saw that the bread came out badly. The bottom was pure flour, like it hadn't mixed. Chris asked me to make another loaf, but the bread machine was still hot, too hot to do a proper job. I asked him to check the mail and he found some. He went to bed while I swished and wrote to my blog.
* Our daily bread: something went very wrong. *

No comments: