Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Lots to do

A noise growing louder woke me up. When it seemed like it was going to burst into my room, I realized it was a large mower. But why so early, and when the grass was wet?
I started the supplements. I brushed and swished, the usual. I collated the recycling including glass. Then I heard the truck outside. I threw on the nearest top and shorts I could find. I grabbed the recycling but just missed the truck. It wasn't worth running barefoot in the rain to try to catch it.
I washed up and got dressed. I drove to Tuesday quilting. Four ladies were sewing aprons. I helped by turning straps and pressing and pinning pockets. Then I was out of time. I headed out to see the doctor.
I tapped in the waiting room, hoping to pass all the muscle testing for allergies. She came out and invited me back. I asked what was causing the itching above my right ear. She muscle tested herself and came up with 'flowers'. I said the itching had started in Huntsville, but continued in Korea, even though we didn't bring any plants with us. She said it was just something botanical in the air.
I passed a bunch of tests, but failed the one for feathers. She treated me three times, leaving me alone twice in between. I did more tapping then. My phone rang but I did not get up to answer it. After the third treatment, I put my shoes and socks back on, and went to the front desk to pay. Then I went home.
William had called, so I called William back. While he talked, I made breakfast, and ate it . After he hung up, I listened to a presentation from Anat on mindful moving. It is supposed to remap the brain. There were other interviews as well. I took the breakfast supplements, and put the recycling in my car.
On the way to church, I stopped by the recycling center. I dropped off the paper, metal, plastic and glass. Then I continued to church. Jennifer was there waiting for me. She is going to be my sponsor on Sunday. She had a 'new member' folder for me. She asked me questions so she could prepare a small speech to introduce me to the congregation. It seemed she is going to say more about the things I have done for the church than my background. It made me a little uncomfortable.
When we were done, she had to leave. I went to the church office to start data entry. She came back to ask if she could borrow some money for the farmer's market. I gave her a $20. After she left, I entered the data from the sheet Lars made, and looked for the Vanco info.
Elaine came looking for me. I left the office and she and I went to the garden room to do some clearing. I showed her the vials I had and she picked one. I did the clearing on her like Chris did on me. We also tapped the points like in the video. I told her to take two vials and do her own clearings till we could meet again.
As we were finishing up, Tamara stopped by. She was feeling chatty and wanted to use the copy machine as a scanner at the same time I was printing reports. It did not take her long. But it was long enough.
It was after 4. I was afraid time was a little too short to go to the farmer's market. At this time of day I would probably have to wait in line to get in, and again to get out. So I skipped it. I went to the bank, made the deposit and drove home.
I listened to an interview while I ate most of the remaining coconut pieces. Then I had the last piece of chicken. I grabbed the dog bed and the mug rug. I went to the meeting of the modern quilt guild. It went long. I showed off the dog bed and my scrap challenge. I took lots of pics. Someone brought me two bags of scraps for stuffing dog beds. After the meeting, I was feeling a little dizzy. I walked out and went home.
I finished the interview from earlier. Chris called on Skype. We chatted briefly. Then I watched two episodes of Frazier and one of Dark Matter. I took my evening supplements and posted to my blog. I cropped most of the pics I took today so I could choose one.
* This is my completed apron. *

No comments: