Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Scrub-a-dub-dub

I woke up early, hearing Chris move around and take a shower. I stayed in bed after he left, but Mother Nature got me up. It was just after 7. I brushed and swished. I boiled water for coffee. I rinsed the sprouts, and cleared some space in the kitchen.
I did my exercises in preparation for a coffee and meditation morning. I was surprised when Chris came home midmorning. He said he just finished an appointment at the medical center. After he left, I finished meditating. I cleaned the bathrooms, then took a shower. I washed the shower walls by hand, and scrubbed the tub with my right foot. It made my left heel a little sore. But I did not notice until later.
I got dressed. While I was making breakfast, William called. I finished and started eating by the time he had to go back to work. After eating, I cleaned the kitchen and washed my dish and spoon.
At 2, I went to the Korean clinic. I passed an accident outside gate 8 on the way. They were getting ready to eat lunch because business had been too busy earlier to eat. But she did not want to eat in front of me. So she gave me snacks. She wanted me to find out if insurance in Georgia covers acupuncture. I looked up an acupuncture site in Atlanta and they did not take insurance. I called BCBS of Georgia and he said they did not cover acupuncture. But Aetna said they did under certain circumstances.
Since the Korean doctors had had a thriving practice in California, I thought they should reconsider that. He said it was too hot and too expensive there. I tried to find a cooler city in California, but each one had a high housing cost. They thought Madison was a better place.
At four, I said my farewells. She gave me two boxes of tea: moringa, and solomon's seal. She said next week I could have a detox foot bath. I headed back to base, stopping at the post office. I found a package from Swanson waiting for me. When I got home, I ate a piece of chicken. I was about to leave the house when Chris came home from work. So I left my keys at home and went for a walk. It was a path I had taken before, but I shaved some distance by walking across the lawn. On the path I found blackberries. I picked a few that were ripe.
When I got back, I read e-mail. I unpacked the box from Swanson, then put together a week's worth of supplements; both hers and mine. I made a new arrangement in pill bottles and the pill minders, but in effect, it was not much different from before. I did not need to order any more supplements before next week. I had Chris treat me for sensitivities to aminos, just in case. I made a small salad and ate it so I could take the third round of supplements.
I sliced some ginger root for ginger tea. I tried to get the TV on Netflix but the small laptop that connects it needed rebooting. Chris took care of it after fighting with his own computer, and then we watched two episodes of ST:NG.
We left the doors open for fresh air. Chris went to bed while I stayed up to blog and do my lower back exercises.
* I didn't take any pics today, so here is one from Pentecost Sunday. *

No comments: