Sunday, June 16, 2019

Gone again

I had trouble falling asleep last night. I tapped for the painfully sad moment I expected to have saying goodbye to Chris at the airport. Chris got up before 4. At 4, he 'woke me up' to say he was taking a shower. I got up and got dressed. I took a Purozyme. He drove us to the airport. I hugged him goodbye and felt quite ok about it. Rolling his suitcase, he walked into the terminal. I drove home. Fortunately dawn was starting so it wasn't so dark for the drive.
When I got home, I took mimosa pudica and went back to bed. I had trouble falling back asleep. I heard my alarm go off at 7:30, pulling me out of a dream. I dozed off again and got up at 8. I took a shower. I texted with Chris and Jennifer. I quickly got dressed and headed to church.
I was later than I intended, but in time to greet Don before the service. Tamara and her son came in a little late and sat with me. The interim pastor is very … chop chop. The service was over in 45 minutes. After the service, I stood around talking to people. I asked Stacey if she would like to spend a night in a cave and she was somewhat interested. She complimented the banner I made.
When I got home from church, I made breakfast and read e-mail. I checked into hardwiring my laptop to the router, but the cord was only 5 feet long and I didn't want to sit within 5 feet of the router, even with the wi-fi signal turned off.
I looked online for special gloves and pants for picking blackberries. Goatskin and canvas seemed to be the preferred materials.
I was tired so I took a nap. I am not sure how long it lasted, but I was groggy for some time afterward. I listened to an interview on 5G. I dusted in the computer area. I ate the last of the grapes and blackberries as lunch.
I took a walk around the neighborhood. I did not spy any new blackberry bushes. When I got back, I ate some chicken. I listened to a short audio, then made salad. While eating, I called Dad to wish him a Happy Father's Day. I could not follow what he said. So in a way, his confusion rubbed off on me.
I started watching an episode of Frasier. I paused it when Chris called on Skype from Soto Cano. After our call, I resumed the episode and watched a second one. Then, because it sounded interesting, I watched the Netflix movie called I Am Mother. It was very thought-provoking. Afterward, I read reviews to answer the questions I was left with. Then I took my evening supplements and posted to my blog so I could go to bed.
* Huntsville International Airport at 4:45am *

No comments: