Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Busiest day of the week

I slept pretty well last night. The house was cool and I ran the air purifier in the bedroom for an hour or so before I went to bed. I woke up at 7:30, and got up soon after and performed all the usual ablutions. I had a quick glance at tabs left open from last night. But there wasn't time to deal with them. I looked at digital dynamometers and ordered one.
I packed for my Tuesday activities and went to quilting. When I got there, I gave Susan the paper that she was supposed to get last week, but I had forgotten. Some ladies were making ornaments for Tut Fan. I did hand-binding until Beverly arrived. She had sewn a lot of squares together and was ready to 'twist' them. But she had forgotten the special ruler. She suggested I iron the patchwork while she went home to get the ruler. It was large and I did each side but did not get to the middle. The other Beverly showed her how to place the twister ruler to make the cuts. I worked on binding while they did that. The ladies finished their ornaments and went home. I watched Beverly cut two rows, then I went home.
I took my pre-breakfast stuff, and then made breakfast. I listened to a 5G podcast that for some reason never played all the way through before. I washed all the dishes and hardboiled a carton of eggs, then I went to the church.
The president was there, working on the computer. That was fine, because this week I needed to arrange the checks, record them on paper, add everything up and fill out the deposit ticket. She left just as I finished that. Then I sat at the computer and entered all the data. I printed the reports and contacted Elaine. While she was on her way, I remembered that an older lady asked me if her giving was current. I tried to call up a report that would tell me that, but none of the report names sounded like anything I wanted. It was very confusing. So when Elaine arrived, I shut down the computer and we went in the back to do allergy clearings.
After our session, I went to the bank and deposited all the checks and cash. Then I went to the farmer's market. I bought three different kinds of goat cheese, then went to the next stall for meat. But she did not have any hearts. She said she would have some next week. She offered to find me an inexpensive crock pot in her area, and I accepted. I looked for the yellow tomatoes that were so good several weeks ago, but didn't see any. I bought a little tub of red ones. Then I headed home.
I took some detox supplements, then went for a walk. When I got back, I ate two kinds of cheese for supper, plus an egg and a tomato. I checked the mail, and it all went into recycling. I watched an interview with the creator of the ORB. William called on his way to picking up Patrick. While I was talking to him, Chris called on skype. I promised to call Chris back, and talked to William until he had to go. Then I called Chris. He said his interview is at 1:30 tomorrow. We didn't talk long because he was really tired.
He hung up. I moved the air purifier to the bedroom and turned down the AC. I put some Holosync on my mp3 headphones. Then I finalized an order with Centerpointe. I watched an episode of Royal Pains and one of Frasier. I was able to watch while using the massage ball and the roller.
I brushed my teeth. I looked through all the deposit records for the lady's contributions and wrote down the total. Then I sat down to write my blog post and then get ready for bed.
* This is Beverly's license plate quilt. Note the rocket blocks on the bottom. *

No comments: