Friday, September 20, 2019

Fun with testing

I took more CBD last night, as I have been doing for the past three nights. I laid on the couch while listening to a CD of a book. I got sleepy so I paused it and went to bed. But it still took an hour or more to fall asleep. I got up once during the night, then slept in, getting up at 8:30.
I brushed and swished. I finished the CD from last night, then put on an episode of some summit. I watched videos on structuring water. Then I ordered ceramic balls, which were cheaper than getting the whole unit. I also looked at videos of perpetual motion fountains, but it turns out they were not.
I tested my blood sugar, which was 62. I took some protein powder and 25 minutes later tested my blood sugar again. It was 68. I put a sticker on my laptop and one on my phone. They are supposed to be protective. I made up a batch of mouthwash. And I watched a video on how to make a fountain with a faucet poised in mid-air. Soldering was involved so I decided not to do it.
I flushed all my meridians. I did not feel a big difference. I put on my bathing suit and read a book in the back yard. I got engrossed in the book and was out longer than I intended. I came in, washed up and got dressed again.
Checking e-mail, I saw my brother's post on Facebook, and realized I had missed his birthday. I wrote a check, and went to the post office. I picked up the mail and came home. Then I went for a walk, taking my phone so I could check wi-fi along the way. I found one spot that was empty, but even the ball fields had wi-fi.
When I home, I opened the package. I checked my blood sugar again. It was 58 and I was hungry. I made some ginger tea and pre-breakfast mix. I waited until 5:30 so my fasting time would be a full 72 hours. Then I drank the tea and ate the mix. I followed that with seed crackers and avocado dip. Then I ate the last of the chicken, and two tomatoes. William called to tell me about the renovations at his house.
I listened to podcasts, and then checked my blood sugar again. It was 84. I finished a podcast. I found a sashing that was sewn wrong on the fandango quilt. I fixed it by hand, then checked for other areas, and for hanging threads. I found a spot on the front that needed resewing also. But then it was fine (I hope).
I watched an episode of Royal Pains, then called Chris, but he didn't answer. I wrote up my blog post and called my dad. During the conversation he mentioned that he got lost while walking in the neighborhood, and this has happened before.
I started watching Frasier. Chris called. He had been at the Friday whiskey tasting event. When the others left to play trivia, he came back to his quarters to call me. He was tipsy and talkative. After the call, I finished Frasier and got ready for bed.
* This is one side of Chrisy's purple quilt. *

No comments: