Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Lots of little things

I wore my mp3 headphones to bed. Although I did not fall asleep quickly, I slept well and woke up a little early. I turned everything on and the AC back up to 78. I filtered some water. I thought the filter wasn't working but I must have just forgot to put in as much as I took out. I warmed up the computers, and read some e-mail. I finished a download I was working on last night. I wrote two checks. I made coffee, and printed more offering sheets. I put some salt on an inflamed corner of one finger. I played episode 1 of Natural Medicine Secrets.
I tried to go to Youtube for meditation music with the desktop computer, but it's latency time was about 10 minutes. So I decided to play something already stored on the disk. But that was slow as well. I used the laptop instead, which was hardly loud enough. I tapped and meditated. The desktop needed Adobe Flash (should have already been there) so I downloaded it and then it asked me to close Mozilla. Well, either closing it, or ending the two tabs that were open, freed it up completely and it began to run like normal.
I cleaned one bathroom and the kitchen. I showered and dressed, then vacuumed the living room. Chris sent me an e-mail saying the rent was due, so I wrote another check. I went by Housing to hand it in. Then I went to the Korean clinic.
They had nothing for me to do, so he got me a tub of water for the foot bath. He put the ionizer in and I put my feet on either side. After he walked away, I moved my feet so they were not touching the ionizer. Cloudy stuff began coming out of it anyway. I watched it for about 7 minutes. There were no black particles, so I put my feet back in contact and by the end of the 30 minute session, there were black particles in the water. I made me wonder if the ionizer was a scam.
I chatted with Dr. Grace for awhile, then a patient walked in, so I left. I went to the post office. There was mail but no packages. When I got home I found a box on the porch. I unpacked some pickled garlic, a tuning fork, and a blood sugar meter. I called Roz to answer her offering question. Then Iemptied the dirt from the vacuum cleaner, outside. It made me kind of dusty.
I drank some water, and went for a walk. When I got back, I found another box. It had a salivary test kit. I tried to find the site I ordered it from to see if they had a video of how to take the sample. I kept getting sidetracked by e-mail and open tabs. I looked at videos of how to trace the kidney meridian, which incidentally affect the health of your teeth.
I ate a fat bomb, and considered the quilt top on the floor. It seemed to need more, so I sewed some strips of blue to a print and laid it on my ironing board for later. I went to choir. Doris showed me the quilt top her grandmother made by hand, which she is now quilting by hand. It is a double wedding ring and she wanted to know how to bind the edges.
We sang old songs and new ones. Then I stayed late talking to Bill about glass recycling, and how we don't have it in our area any more. Then I checked ServantKeeper to see if I made a mistake three weeks ago. But no, everything checked out.
When I got home, I checked for new e-mail, then watched an episode of Royal Pains. It was interrupted by Chris on Skype. He said his interview went well, with a few reservations. We talked about moving off-post if he gets the job. Then I finished watching the episode and took the night supplements. I moved the air purifier to the bedroom while I typed my blog post. I brushed my teeth and remembered hearing something today that promotes sleep, but I could not recall exactly what it was.
* This is another quilt from the Tuesday group. *

No comments: