Sunday, September 1, 2019

Corrupt files

Last night I turned the AC down to 72. The unit ran a lot and it cooled off, but I am not sure I slept any sooner. It was late when I got up. I turned everything back on and the AC back up to 78.
My laptop was showing an error pop-up. I looked up 'exception error' and how to fix it. I read how to do a system scan. The system scan found corrupt files. Were they committing fraud? Paying off Task Manager to look the other way? Charging other files for 'protection'?
I showered, dressed, and went to church. Don was there when I arrived. I was happy to see that he was ok after not being here last week. Roz asked me to see if she was current on her giving, so after church I asked Tim how to look that up. In the pastor's sermon he talked about all the parties going on yesterday and smelling barbecue. I wanted to say “Hey, I live across the street from you and I didn't see or smell anything.”
After church Barbara told me how much she liked my dress because she'd seen bridesmaids dressed made of similar print. Cindy talked to me also. And I looked for my choir folder but it wasn't there. I left the church and went to Pubix. I had my little list and got almost everything on it. A lady pushed the cart out to my car. I opened the trunk so she could put the food in. When I got in the car, I searched my purse for my keys because I didn't remember just having used them. Turns out they were in the ignition.
I went home. I got out of the car with my purse and a piece of paper that I had written notes to myself on. I felt like I was forgetting something. I went inside and changed my clothes. While I was mixing colostrum and MCT oil, I realized the groceries were still in my trunk. I went out and brought them in. I heated some heart broth, and turned on interviews. I didn't have supplements done yet, so I skipped breakfast and ate dinner-type stuff.
With the interviews still playing, I sorted out scraps on my cutting table. There were a lot of scraps and the table was piled high. I trimmed some squares until the current interview ended. Then I parsed out two weeks of supplements, surprised to learn that I was completely out of vitamin E and hadn't ordered more. I placed an order for everything that was low.
I went for a walk, and checked for wi-fi signals along the way. The little kids park was full of them. But there was nothing up on the hill, except for cell signal.
I listened to more interviews while having a bite of supper. Chris skyped me early. He told me he hiked and planted trees with Herberth after Mass this morning. Then I listened to a podcast on acupressure patches for kidney chi. I laid on the couch and got very drowsy. At some point I realized it was over.
I put on Royal Pains and watched one episode. I took some evening supplements. Beverly sent me a message that my red quilt is done and will be brought to the Tuesday quilt group. So I counted out the money in my wallet to see if I needed to get more. She and I texted back and forth.
I wrote my blog post and turned down the AC again. I turned off the electricity to the bedroom and got ready for bed.

5G only has a range of a few hundred feet so the teleco's will have to build small cell towers every few hundred feet. To avoid the cost, they lobbied for legislation to pre-empt local ordinances so they would could use public poles (and other structures) for their installations.

* this was taken at the guild meeting a couple weeks ago. *

No comments: