Saturday, September 21, 2019

Morning and evening sun

I had a longer than usual time falling asleep last night. In fact, when I had to get up to use the bathroom, I hadn't been asleep yet. But then I slept until 8:30.
I wanted some early morning sun (too late), so I put on my bathing suit and sat out in the back yard and read a book. It was nice. I forced myself to close the book before I finished it. I went out front to water the flowers. Then I tested my blood sugar and got 69.
I brushed and swished. I checked on my fat bombs but they had not hardened. Sigh. I drank two of them. The remainder of the fat bomb mixture was in a measuring cup in the fridge and it got hard. Sigh.
My foot started hurting again. I put on the wedge shoes and sat in the rolling chair. I collected the laundry and split it into two loads. Then I made and ate breakfast.
After breakfast, I looked through fabric scraps for something to go with a rudimentary project. I put on an interview and printed Vanco pages for Tuesday. I checked my blood sugar an hour after breakfast and it was 81. I worked on the stack-n-whack 'blocks', replaced the taupe color with more colorful triangles. I looked up pics of stack-n-whack arrangements to plan ahead.
Then I was not feeling well, so I laid down and listened to the book on CD. At 4pm, I checked my blood sugar again and it was 90. I finished listening to the CD. Then I had liver for supper and a can of vegetable soup instead of a salad.
Chris called me on Skype. It was early, but tomorrow's Mass had been rescheduled for tonight. After the call, I walked around the neighborhood experiencing sunset. I hope it raised my melatonin. I ate some cheese and took the supplements that I had forgotten earlier. I listened to the next CD while folding the laundry. I also watched a short audio. Then I watched Royal Pains. I took my evening supplements, then watched Frasier.
Then I typed up my blog post. I dressed the bed. I turned down the AC, and answered a message on my phone before putting it in airplane mode. I used the massage ball on my shoulders and back. I rubbed my feet. Then I went to bed.
* I have this plant in my garden. I think the Korean doctors gave it to me saying it is edible. But I am just not certain this is the same one. *

No comments: