Thursday, September 26, 2019

Committing to yogurt

I listened to classical music last night, and then slept with the grounding patch on. It still took awhile to fall asleep and I was already tired. I woke up once during the night, but I don't think I got up. Then I woke with my alarm at 7:30 and felt pretty good.
I performed my morning ablutions. I searched for 'unhandled exception' on the internet. I did not find a specific answer as to what causes it. I structured water and drank it. I did a clearing for reaction to quilt basting spray. I looked up how to make magnesium water, and added carbonated water to my grocery list.
I put a thermometer in the oven with oven light on to see if it would warm it to 100 degrees. I listened to a podcast on hormonal health while I sewed some red white and blue blocks. Then I checked the oven temp and it was only 85. I listened to a good talk on vitamin C.
I had my pre-breakfast mixes and supplements, then made breakfast. I ate it while reading e-mail. Then I got dressed. I exchanged the Huskevarna for the Singer featherweight in my sewing case and went to quilting.
There were only three ladies there because the others had just left. That, and it was retreat week. I set up the featherweight and laid out my rows of stack-n-whack. While talking to Pat and Leanne I sewed the rows together. I was not entirely happy with the featherweight because at times the handwheel would not move until I gave it a push with my hand. I made a mental note to tell Rhonda about it next week.
It was after three when I packed up and drove home. I checked the mail and found a DVD from Netflix. I ate the last of the fish, and some cheese. I noticed my heart racing and my blood sugar went up. Weird. Can't blame it on caffeine today. I decided to go for a walk, but ended up just watering the plants and putting yard waste out at the curb.
My tapping buddy called at 7. We tapped for her issues and both ended up relaxed and sleepy. Then I called Chris on Skype. After that call, I put on classical music and researched yogurt makers and ordered one, then ordered the specific strain of L. Reuteri that makes the anti-aging yogurt. I turned the AC down and took evening supplements. I wrote to my blog and went to bed.
* This is Pat's machine. I liked the hanging pockets. *

No comments: