Monday, September 16, 2019

Unexpected massage

I got to bed earlier than usual last night. I did not fall asleep any sooner, but I did sleep well all night. I woke up before 7. I watered my plants. I put on a Ben Greenfield podcast and puttered around the house. I washed dishes and the new crock pot. I put liver in, plus some sliced garlic and the chicken carcass and the leftover onions and juice from the leg quarters. I set it on 'high' to cook, hoping this crock pot actually works.
I mixed up a batch of seed crackers and put them in the oven. I did a clearing for something, but then there was a knock at the door. My neighbor wanted me to come over and see if I smelled what she smelled. I waited a minute for the seed crackers to finish baking, then I went next door. I did smell something like a cleaner. But she said she hadn't cleaned anything and thought it was coming from the AC. We talked for some time, about that and the fact that low spots are appearing in our backyards. I said I'd have to do a search for sink holes in Huntsville. The scent dissipated. I went home.
I made and ate breakfast. I paused whatever I was listening to, and got ready for quilting. I got a text from my massage lady that she had an opening at 4. Then I put my machine in the car and headed out. When I got there, the ladies were finishing lunch. It was a smaller group than usual. I set up in the back. First I worked on the shuttle blocks. They were easy to do while visiting with the ladies. Then I worked on trimming the stack-n-whack blocks. Several were inexplicably too small, but I laid the rest out on the table to get a feel for the quilt. Colorful!
At three I packed up. I went to the post office and collected the mail there, but no packages. Then I went home. I drank some water and filled a water bottle. I picked up the little box of glass vials. I checked on the liver. Then I drove to Ruth's Nutrition for a massage. I got there at 4 and Gabriele was in her office. I showed her the vials and tested her on a bunch of them. I convinced her to keep one to work with. I showed her the EMF stickers that came in the mail. We talked for some time, then got on with the massage. We talked more during the massage, but it went well. Afterward, when I took out money to pay her, she gave me a discount. Then I went home.
I had liver for supper, with a little of the spicy cauliflower dip. I also had some chicken and some seed crackers with avocado dip. I opened a coconut and drained out the water. I ate some of the meat with cinnamon on it, but some of it was going bad, so I threw the rest away. Then I opened the other coconut. I drained out the water and scraped out the jelly inside. I put a probiotic capsule in the coconut water to ferment it.
I was looking at things on the internet when Chris called me on Skype. While we were talking, Michele called in. She wanted to tell us that she got pre-qualified for a loan and was looking for a house or condo in Manassas. We talked about that and pets that she could possibly get.
When the call was over, I took my evening supplements. I watched an episode of Frasier. I looked for a particular box but did not find it. I sat down to write my blog post.

No comments: