Friday, November 15, 2019

ACV for what ails me

I woke up once during the night and could barely walk on my foot. I guess walking around the circle three times aggravated it. But I went back to sleep. The alarm woke me at 6:30. I was chilly and decided to stay in bed. I got up a little before the second alarm at 7:30. My phone told me that Sleep Cycle didn't work last night after all. But my phone was down to 18%. So what did it do all night?
My laptop was already awake. So I rebooted it, turned on the router, and plugged in my phone. Then I opened all the windows that got closed for the reboot.
I soaked a Q-tip in hydrogen peroxide to swab my ears and nose. This is the first time it made a hissing sound in my ear canal. Then I tried to print flying geese templates at half size, but they never came out quite right. I ate some liver, finished off the celery juice and juiced all the broccoli sprouts. I used the hand crank juicer. It was a real bear to keep it in place and not get juice all over the counter. Although it has a suction cup on the bottom, my counter top is not the smooth kind, so it didn't adhere.
I listened to a tapping audio, and washed dishes and utensils. Faye texted me from her lunch time at work, so I called her. She said Dad will probably come home Tuesday and she will spend the night with him.
I got test results in my e-mail. Most of my microbiota are within range. But I noted h. pylori and enterococcus and morganella were above normal. I sewed borders on the feathered star. I made breakfast. I scheduled an appt with the practitioner that ordered the test.
It was a sunny day, so I got dressed, and read outside. It was also a cold day, so I did not sit out there long. I listened to another tapping audio. I looked looking up herbal remedies for the bacterium indicated on the stool test. ACV and garlic were mentioned a lot.
At 4, I sealed my mold plates and took at pic. I drove the box to the post office. I mailed them priority, to arrive on Monday. There was nothing for me to pick up. I went to the library just long enough to return a book, then wen home. I finally got my paper piecing geese to be the right size. I made enough copies to fill the page, then printed again. But somehow the size was changed in the copying. Sigh.
I printed out some of test results to make it easier to do searches. It seems most of the troubling bacteria can be minimized with multiple shots of apple cider vinegar. I ate some anti-aging yogurt. I was reading e-mail when William called. He mostly talked about shoes.
I made a salad, and ate some seed crackers. I watched one episode each of Royal Pains and Frasier, thinking Chris would call and interrupt one. I started looking up some supplements and then Chris called. We talked for a little bit, but he was tired and needs to get up early tomorrow for one last hike with Herberth. I looked at the latest e-mails, then posted to my blog and got ready for bed.
* My fungal friends are in the mail. The clerk asked me if I wanted to insure the package. I think not. *

No comments: