Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Good Place

I got up about 7, surprised to find Chris still here. I filtered water for today and tomorrow. I made more of several mixes. I made coffee. I listened to a tapping video while finding sewing notions mentioned in the manual of the sewing machine I want to give Michele. I started a video on growing turmeric and ginger while I did my exercises. I completely forgot drybrushing.
Dr Lee called and asked me to come early. It sounded like he had extra stuff for me to do. I tapped for that, then meditated. The phone rang but I didn't get up. Later I called back. It was a guy from the mold company. He talked about remediation and gave me websites to visit. It sounded like he was selling something. He also said one kind of mold needed constant water to survive. But it was in my fabric room. There shouldn't be any water in there.
I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I took a shower, then went outside to read. Sunny, passably warm days are getting to be in short supply. I ate some seed crackers, then went to the clinic.
The gas gauge was lower than seemed appropriate since I just filled up yesterday. When I got to the clinic, Dr. Lee was there with his brother. He asked me to read an e-mail about missing items from his Texas application. I did what I could, but it didn't make much sense. He gave me jujube juice before I left, which was earlier than usual. He and his brother locked up and left after I walked out. I guess that's why he wanted me to come early.
I went home, then called Chris to see if he wanted me to pick up some CD's at the library. He said ok, so I drove there and picked 6, then went home again. I worked on assembling a sewing kit for Michele. I made three breakfasts, ate one, and made enough supplement doses to see me through our trip. I also made seed crackers, and boiled the remaining eggs. I mixed B, mag, and niacin in a spice bottle to eliminate some of the containers going on the trip. I filled all my water bottles with water and ginger tea.
Chris and I watched three episodes of The Good Place, then went to bed...and eventually fell asleep.
* Another quilt from the modern quilt guild, which now has 55 members. *

No comments: