Saturday, November 16, 2019

Cleaning for Chris

I heard my alarm go off, but I stayed in bed for awhile. Then I checked the sleep app, which gave me an 83. It was after 7 when I got up. I was feeling a little congested so I put vitamin C and glutathione patches on. Then I made vitamin powder and vinegar water to sip on throughout the day.
I ate several pieces of liver while listening to the first podcast. I printed the rest of the pages of my test results so I could file the set in my medical folder. It was warming up outside so I opened the garage door to give the plants some light.
I cleaned both toilet bowls, and did the first load of laundry. I cleaned off the coffee table. I put the sheets and mattress pad in the washer. I poured boiling water over my toothbrush. As long as the mattress pad was off, I used the UV wand to disinfect the mattress. It took a long time so I mostly did my side of the bed.
It was sunny and not too cold, so I sat outside reading for some time. I did not have my watch on. When I came in, I made breakfast. I got a text from Faye so I called her. After the conversation, I put the mattress pad back on the bed and turned on the fan because it wasn't quite dry. I looked at years worth of blog entries for the name of the daycare place that we took Mom to see. I had to go back to Aug of 2011. I e-mailed the info to Faye.
The day was cooling off so I closed the garage door. I read an article about nitric oxide for blood flow to the brain and wondered if it would help Dad. When I was sure that the pad was dry, I put the clean flannel sheets on the bed. Then I figured that the fridge was as close to empty as it was going to get, so I pulled the stuff out and cleaned it.
Tired, I sat back and watched an episode of Frasier. I had started a second episode when Chris called. I talked to him for a bit, then let him go pack for tomorrow. I restarted the episode and William called. He caught three mice in Dad's house. Then I finished the episode and my vitamin water. I did another search for flying geese templates in the miniature size I needed. Finally it was time to blog and get ready for bed.
* This is one of Lauri's quilts. *

No comments: