Sunday, November 3, 2019

Time Change

I woke up in the middle of the night, but delayed getting up, hoping to go back to sleep. When that didn't work, I did get up. I am not sure I went back to sleep. I was waiting for my phone alarm to ring. But even though it was on Airplane mode, it reset the time and rang an hour later than I wanted to get up. It was the old 8, or the new 7, when I got out of bed, and did the usual morning stuff.
I added baking soda to a dollop of shampoo and took my shower. It was good to get the dried stuff out of my hair. Then I ate some heart and turkey while waiting for my hair to dry. I put on a long dress, a coat and scarf, and went to church.
When I got to church, I talked to Don L until the choir was ready for warmup. We sang through the piece several times. Jennifer sang us a funny song. Then I discussed alternative rubs for liver with Pastor Eric. Jennifer brought me a baggie of apple chips. Don C arrived and sat beside me. Soon the service started. At communion, I helped him walk up to the rail. After the service, he left with his rollator. The lady who had given me 5 tubs of fabric said she found another tub.
I went to Publix for groceries while everyone else stayed to eat pizza and cookies and attend the annual meeting. I took the food home. Stopped at the red light on the way, I figured out to change the clock in my car. When I got home, I changed clothes, and put it away. I ate a few seed crackers for lunch. Then I went to quilting. I sat with the ladies who were just wrapping up lunch. Then I set up my machine at the end of Monica's table, and got busy adding borders. Soon I needed glasses and couldn't find my purse. I looked everywhere. I thought it might be locked in the trunk. But just as Laura was calling AAA, I found my keys. When I opened the trunk, it wasn't there. People started packing up, so I did as well. I vacuumed the room as others took down the tables and moved the fabric out. I offered to take the garbage home, so they let me. (Not that I wanted garbage, but somebody had to take it.)
When I got home, I followed along with a tapping video, then did one round of Wim Hoff breathing. I decided not to put plants back outside because it was going to freeze again. I read outside, but cut it short because I got cold. I picked dandelion and made a salad. I wished I had bought olives. I poured some yogurt in a dish and added chia seeds to thicken it. I listened to a podcast on EMF.
I called Faye. I could hear Dad in the background. He sounded good. I started another diets for fatigue. Chris called on skype. I texted Faye something Chris said. I looked at the weather report again, and now it was predicted to go down to 38, so I could have brought the plants out. I wrote my blog post so far. I watched an episode of Royal Pains, and then a video on glucose testing. I finished my blog post and got ready for bed – at the old time. I am trying to stay on the old times so I don't sacrifice daylight.
* a quilt from the show last month. *

No comments: