Thursday, November 14, 2019

Trouble with flying geese

It was way too late when I got to bed last night. I woke up early, but was able to fall back asleep. I got up at 7:00. I brushed and swished. I turned stuff on. I checked e-mails and listened to a meditation. I made up two weeks worth of supplements. I checked the mold plates. Another one is showing signs of growth.
At 9, Nell called me on Skype and we tapped for almost two hours. Afterward, I made and ate breakfast. I put the feathered star project in my carrying case and headed out the door. There was an Amazon package, which I thew in the house before I locked the door.
I went to quilting. A moderate amount of women were there. I worked on the feathered star and listened to the conversation around me. One by one, they all left. Then it was just me and Pat, who was working on curtains. I finished the star, and helped Pat put everything away. Then we went our separate ways.

On the way home, I felt something coming on so I took another packet of vitamin C when I got back. I opened the Amazon package and found cacao nibs and two light bulbs. But they were too small for my sewing machine. I put on a podcast, and ate a piece of coconut encrusted liver and a large beet. Both were good, but not as good as they were last night. I also ate some seed crackers with salsa.
I looked for flying geese methods. I constructed some but they weren't accurate. Then the internet went down. So I texted Stacey to see if she wanted to go for a walk.
We walked three times around the block. At one point we saw an armadillo. I guess we should have kept it as the next mystery ingredient. Ha! When I got home, I restarted the router. I deleted e-mail on my phone until my laptop got connected again. I looked at paper-pieced geese patterns, and tried to find one that was at least three in a row. I checked the house mail. I ate some anti-aging yogurt. Jennifer sent me some links to videos, so I watched three of them. While they played, I did stretches, balancing exercises, and ate blueberries.
I watched one episode of Frasier, still waiting for Chris. He called after it was over. He said its 80 degrees there. We talked for about an hour. Then I wrote up my blog post and got ready for bed.

No comments: