Friday, May 15, 2020

Finally, it blooms!

I got up at 8:30. I took the first supplement, then melted what was left of the coconut oil/baking soda mixture. I rubbed that liberally into and around the itchy spot on my head. Then I brushed, and swished while I worked on the quilt. I did red patches and pink ones.
I read e-mail and watched a video of a Back-To-the-Future cast meeting on Zoom. I ordered some books and a headphone cord from Amazon. I made and ate breakfast while listening to a podcast. Then I sat outside and read. I came in to wipe all the sweat off. I read some more e-mails. Then I put on shoes and went to the post office. I came home with two packages; one of nuts and one of citrus drops. I put on long pants and went for a walk. I did not sweat as much as I had hoped. I visited the peony bush and picked a blossom. I checked out the blackberries, which have finished blooming.
When I got back, I put my peony blossom in water. I watered my plants in pots. I read e-mail for about an hour, then stopped to have supper. I had a can of soup and a handful of nuts. I watched a tapping video. I quilted the yellow patches on the quilt, then started on the blue ones. Using matching thread on top and in the bobbin is creating a colorful back.
When Chris was ready to watch TV, I put some magnesium in water. I washed my dishes, and sat by Chris. He pulled up a movie called Jupiter Ascending. It had a lot of flashy special effects and battle scenes. I didn't care for that part, but the story line was ok.
Afterward, I had Chris check me for ticks. Then he went to bed and I stayed up to blog, hoping Blogger cooperates.

No comments: