Monday, May 18, 2020

The things I find in my sewing room

I got up at 8:28 when the alarm went off. I did not realize it was so late. I read the paper on the vaccine experiment in Kansas in 1918. I got dressed and signed into Zoom for the quilter's meeting. I had headphones on because Chris was on a telecon. I thought the ladies were ignoring me, but it turned out that the headphones were blocking audio projection. I took them off and could be heard, but had to be quiet because it was Chris' turn to speak. I put on a different set of headphones and did not have that problem.

Chris went to get his hair cut. I parsed out supplements for two weeks and sewed while listening to Sayer Ji. I paused it and put on my bathing suit and read outside in the sun. Chris brought back packages from the post office, but not the supplements I was hoping for. I made and ate breakfast, I listened to the rest of Sayer Ji's interview: Just like there is a downside to killing off all our bacteria, there is a downside to killing off all of the viruses in our bodies. The vaccine Gates is funding promises to change your DNA so that your body produces the vaccine. This DNA change will be passed on to future generations. I don't trust Gates with my computer, certainly not with my DNA. Sayer recommended eating nothing but organic apples for a day to reset the gut.

I finished mowing the yard. I stopped multiple times to clear the grass clippings and place them in low spots around the yard. One such low spot turned out to be a tunnel. It is now blocked. When I came in, I selected some fabrics from my sewing room, then went for a walk. It was barely spitting when I left the house, but ¾ of the way around, the rain came in earnest. I sheltered under a tree, waiting for the rain to let up, but it didn't. And the tree wasn't keeping me entirely dry, so finally I ran into the rain and got home as quickly as I could.
I listened to an interview. I called Dad, and talked to him and to Faye. Then I had supper, consisting of heart, and a large salad. I put on a tapping video and made two masks while it played. I started another two, this time in black and white. I stopped when Chris left his laptop. We watched Legends of something. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog and check a few last links.
* I found this in my sewing room as I was looking for specific fabric. *

No comments: