Thursday, May 7, 2020

People get so emotional!

I had a hard time waking up. Probably due to the packet of magthreonate. I finally arose at 8:30. Chris was on a call. I took the first supplement and brushed my teeth. I finished the masks I started yesterday. One was cut too close to the edge so I had to open it up and re-do the seam.
Then I turned on my laptop. I checked e-mail while I listened to the Live Longer Feel Better summit. I took my supplements on the schedule. I cut pieces for 4 more masks. One had lines of music so I tried to cut it so the lines matched up.
At 11:30 I made breakfast and ate it while listening to the Interconnected summit. Then I ate half a banana while sitting on the lawn chair which was resting on the ground now that the fabric tore all the way. I read on my back, and then on my stomach, to give my legs an equal tan. Although the book was interesting, I came in when the backs of my legs felt hot. I resumed the summit, and ate some seed crackers with bacon fat mayo.
I finished two of the masks, for a grand total of 106. I went for a long walk, picking some wild strawberries and plaintain leaves along the way. When I got back, I called Cecelia and we had a nice long chat.
After the call, I drove to the post office, but there was nothing to pick up. I checked house mail and found one letter for Chris. I tried to call Don at his new nursing home, but there was no answer. I picked out a card to send instead. Before I could compose a message, my phone dinged. Tina was letting me know she was headed to Joanns. I drove over there and parked. I stood outside my car, and soon she drove up. I bought two dozen eggs from her and we had only a brief conversation because she had other customers there. I went home the other way, Gate 8.
I started making supper and called Faye. We talked for over an hour. I talked to Dad as well and was please to hear that his conversation skills had improved.
I read about Covid deaths in nursing homes, and how some states have granted the homes immunity from lawsuits. I am not sure that will make them safer places to be. I am so glad my dad is not in a nursing home. I made a salad using store bought greens and the hydroponic lettuce. The hydroponic lettuce is not doing so well. I wonder if I need to change the water?
I got caught up in reading all the comments on the article. People get so emotional! When Chris turned on the TV, I made my magnesium drink and took a packet of lypomagthreonate. I meant to take it earlier but supper ran late so I missed the opportunity. We watched Inspector Lynley solve another case, but this time the bad guys did not go to jail. He could not prove they did it.
Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog.
* This is my brother, wearing one of the masks I made. *

No comments: