Friday, May 22, 2020

Preparing and packing

I got up at 7. I thought stretching my back last night would help me sleep, and it may have. But when I got up, my back was feeling sore and uncomfortable. So after brushing and while swishing, I did some stretches and then sat in a lounger with a heating pad while listening to talks.
Today the rabbit hole took me to the World Economic Forum. On their website there is a circle chart with clickable links. The speaker on the video said there were 200 layers to the links. Aging and 5G and anything else you can think of is in there. And this is all under the heading of CoVId19. Looking at what he presented, it was obvious to me that this information organization system could not have been created in a few months. It certainly lends credence to the theory that this was all planned before the outbreak occurred.
That video mentioned Agenda 21 like it was a bad word. So I looked it up. It was a document too long to read and full of big words strung together, but it seemed to promote sustainability. So I looked for commentary. Some are afraid it would end the middle class, saying our use of gas and electricity are unsustainable so these things have to raise in price to where we don't use them much. Sustainability sounded like a bad word to them. What if the gov'ts promoted the development of solar energy? Wouldn't that make the middle class lifestyle sustainable and affordable for a lot more people?
Chris did laundry so we could pack. I helped fold it, then started making breakfast. I made three, in fact, and packed a box and filled small containers with measured amounts of what I will need next week.
I put kid-friendly fabric on the porch. Kerry came by to pick it up and drop off fabric that the modern quilt guild did not want. I didn't go through it all, but it seemed to be not great stuff. Tina came by with 2 dozen eggs. I didn't have the right cash so I paid her with a check. I boiled 11 eggs on the stove and started to parse out supplements for the week. Chris told me the sun had come out, so I dropped everything and went outside to read for awhile.
When I came in, I put on shoes and went to the post office, hoping for a package. There was one squeezed into the postal box. I know I ordered cacao nibs, but it couldn't have fit into such a small space. It was a bag of supplements.
I kept reading, and watched two videos. I tried to post one on Facebook, but Facebook refused, saying it violated their community standards. I looked up the Rockefellers. I wished I could go to a library for an actual book which couldn't be censored at whim. I wondered if they got into philanthropy to upgrade their public image like Bill Gates did.
I had tuna and soup for supper, then went for a walk and collected wild strawberries. When I got home, I finished parsing supplements and put them in the box. I put blueberries with a square of chocolate and coconut flakes in a dish. I looked up Midlothian weather and packed my suitcase, then ate the blueberries. I started watching Dr. Buttar pose questions to a panel of 100+ doctors to see if they agree with his views on Covid and vaccines and such. I paused it so Chris and I could watch two episodes of Legends of Tomorrow. Then he took a book and retired. I stayed up to watch more of the video and post to my blog. 100% of the panel voted that people should go back to work and living life.
* My peony bud finally unfurled, but now it is dropping its petals. *

No comments: