Monday, May 4, 2020

The list works

I heard Chris get up and went back to sleep. I woke up later, and noticed something in my hair. So I got out of bed and asked Chris if I had ticks. He checked me and only found a clump of dead skin cells. I washed up and got dressed. I rinsed the current batch of sprouts. I went around the house writing a list of things I should do today, knowing that as soon as I turn on my laptop all such thoughts will disappear.

Chris took a shower and went to work to print some stuff. I printed papers for counting money tomorrow. I folded the laundry, and put mine away. I played an episode of Interconnected, which is about connections to the gut. I paused it to Zoom with the quilting ladies for 40 minutes. I resumed the video on the desktop so I could hear it while parsing supplements in the kitchen. He said the higher the use of antibiotics in a state, the greater the rate of cancer per capita.

Before I finished with the supplements, Chris came home and jumped on a call, so I paused the audio. When I finished, I listened to something through headphones at my laptop. Chris finished his telecon and went on foot to pay the rent. I resumed the audio playing on the desktop and proceeded to make breakfast. Chris came home while I ate breakfast in front of my laptop.

I called the doctor's office to make sure they were there. Then I drove to the chiropractor to deliver the masks. On the way back, I stopped at the post office, but the front desk guys were out to lunch so I did not get to pick up a package. When I got home, I tried to go for a walk, but it started sprinkling. I listened to something without headphones while I washed strawberries and froze them, washed dishes, and refilled things.
The sprinkling had stopped, so I went for a walk. I investigated the peonies, which are still in the bud stage. I checked out other people's fences along the way. At one house, men were demolishing a fence and loading the wood on a truck. I wanted to shout “Hey look, Elvis!” and then grab some of the wood and run home. I got back in time to go to the post office again, but forgot. I re-ordered supplements from Swanson. I put ozone cream on a q-tip and placed it on my tooth. I checked the mail, and found an Amazon box by the front door. I opened the box, and put stuff inside where each thing might belong.

I made a salad using some hydroponic lettuce and some store-bought greens. I ate it at my laptop along with some ground beef. My tooth hurt again so I put silver on a q-tip and covered it in ascorbic acid. I held it on my tooth while I put on an interview of Dr. Levy and his virus prevention protocol. While it played, I sewed scraps together to add to the top previously shown. I stopped when Chris sat down and queued up the next episode of Inspector Lynley. I swallowed a packet of liposomal magnesium threonate and sipped my magnesium drink while we watched the show. Afterward, Chris went to bed and I put on my new blue-blocking glasses, which are easier to read through than the old ones. I stayed up to blog and soak my sprouts. Everything on my list is checked off except fixing the fence.
* One of two hydroponic lettuce plants *

No comments: