Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Going out of business

I woke up before Chris' alarm went off. I went back to sleep after he took his shower. I woke later, but dozed off and on, having a different dream each time. I don't remember any of them. I got up about 8. I started the supplement schedule. I rinsed the sprouts. I washed dishes in the sink.
I bumped a jar off the countertop and it exploded into shards all over the kitchen floor and into the diningroom. My feet were bare, so I could not leave the kitchen. I got a paper towel and wiped the glass pieces out of the way so I could get to the broom. Then I swept the area, then used the dust mop, and finally got out the vacuum cleaner to make sure I got all the pieces.
I made coffee and exercised. I listened to Oprah and Deepak talk about hope and gratitude. I tapped and meditated. Then I cleaned both bathrooms and the kitchen. I showered. I got dressed informally and made breakfast. I ate it outside, then put on nicer clothes.
I went to Korean clinic, knowing he needed me to sort out why the taxes he paid are not showing up on his account. But he also had me make phone calls to cancel his business phone, and internet, and swipe machine, etc. as of next Wednesday. I also wrote an e-mail to his landlord to end the lease. Their business is shut down by order of the governor. They have a conditional contract on their house and want to move to California.
He wanted to give me a foot bath, but I asked her to treat the corn on my foot since my own efforts didn't work. She put me in a cubicle next to another lady that came in (for acupuncture?) and told me not to make noise. She burned off the corn on my heel, and pulled out a hard center. She said something about a virus. I did my best not to make noise, but I did flinch. Although I have been telling myself I want to catch the virus now and get natural immunity to it, when I heard the lady in the next cubicle coughing, I put on my mask. I had to wonder how 'closed' their business was. Before I left, he gave me a LARGE box of onion juice. She hugged me because this might be the last time I see them before they leave. I kinda think he'll have reason to call me in next week.
When I got home, I did not go for a walk. She told me to refrain from walking and not to eat meat for a week. I found an e-mail from Dr. Lee about the taxes already. I called him, then wrote a response to the tax lady. I jotted notes for my blog. I deleted a bunch of e-mail, then read articles.
I made egg salad for supper, and a green salad. I talked to Faye and Dad. She is tired and he is well. I read a few more articles, then started listening to an interview. I paused it when Chris sat on the couch. I made a vit C drink and took a packet of lypomagthreonate. We watched a whole episode. Then Chris went to bed. I stayed up to blog, rinse the sprouts, and get ready for bed.
* I didn't take any pics today, but here is one from my walk on Sunday. *

No comments: