Saturday, October 24, 2020

No legal liability for damage

Yesterday I loaded Holosync's “Restful Night” track on my phone. It is supposed to take your brain through all the stages of a sleep cycle. So when I went to bed, I started the track. I felt relaxed, but did not fall asleep. After 90 minutes, it ended and a classical music track started to play. I could not shut it off without looking at the blue screen, so I just unplugged the headphones and tried to sleep on my own. In the morning, I got up after the alarm went off. I traipsed into the kitchen to start the supplements. I measured extra chamomile buds into my teapot and let it soak for awhile. I read e-mail and listened to the last episode of TTAV: The CDC vaccination schedule calls for 69 doses of 16 vaccines by age 18. That's for now, but there are 200+ in the pipeline. Do we have a limit? Institute of Medicine 2013 study said the schedule has not been adequatly tested for safety. The timing, order, frequency, number and age of administration have not been systematically examined in research studies. But we know that combining drugs can be deadly. You should not have to wait months to see a pediatric neurologist (because they are so packed with patients). The rules for diagnosing polio were changed when the vaccine came out. Paralysis for 24 hours was sufficient before, and paralysis for 60 days was required after, among other things. Dr. Palevsky: when someone got measles and mumps in a short time frame, there was a greater incidence of inflammatory bowel disease than if they got those diseases far apart. So when children getting MMR complained of stomach pain, it raised questions about the safety of getting all three in one shot. Japan now refuses to give MMR. They give individual shots. 2003 CDC ordered their scientists to get rid of data from a study that showed African American boys had 2.5 times greater chance of autism if they got the MMR shot on schedule, vs after 3 years of age. But Dr. William Thompson kept a copy so we know what the study really said. Barbara Fisher watched a show called DPT Roulette -run by an NBC affiliate. She got the studies the show was based on, and realized her son had all those symptoms. Boys are given Gardisil, which is supposed to prevent cervical cancer in girls. A study tracked 195,000 girls given over 500,000 doses of Gardisil and 9.9 percent were in the ER within 40 days of the shot, and over 900 were hospitalized. Cervical cancer is not a public health threat, nor is it communicable. The vaccine may prevent cervical warts but has never been shown to prevent even one case of cancer. Hepatitus B is given on day one to all babies, but the baby is only at risk is if the mother has HepB, which 99.9 don't and can be tested to confirm. So why vaccinate the other 99%? CBS reported that “The U.S. Has the highest first-day infant death rate out of all the industrialized countries in the world. About 11,300 newborns die within 24 hours of their birth in the US each year, 50 percent more first-day deaths than all the other industrialized countries combined. ” Dr. Stanley Plotkin: he worked with quite a few aborted fetuses before they decided to use them to make vaccines. The organs were harvested from normal aborted fetuses to do the testing. The 1986 Act took liability away from drug companies for childhood vaccine damage. The PREP act took away liability in event of a health crisis. Declaration of a crisis in February of 2020 provided immunity against all claims of loss caused by, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from, the manufacture, testing, distribution, administration and use of covered countermeasures. People who lost their jobs have been offered money to volunteer their children as test subjects for cv2 testing. I read e-mail, and followed instructions to clear contaminated files from my laptop. Over 1500 were found. Then Malwarbytes required me to reboot. While it rebooted, I vacuumed the rug. Then I put on a jacket and went to post office to mail the stones. I also picked up the mail. When I got home, I put down the mail and filled in several gopher tunnels. I sorted through all the rocks I collected and washed the most interesting ones. I put them in a coffee can to tumble them. Myra messaged me so I called her, and we had a nice chat. Then I read e-mail for awhile before having supper. I took a break from e-mail, and wrote some cutting instructions for the circular quilt-in-progress. I typed them into a file on my laptop. Now I just need to decide which shades of blue, and red, and brown go where. I fixed my evening drink, then sat with Chris and watched two episodes of Hart of Dixie. I brushed my teeth, and printed out the cutting instructions. Then I posted to my blog and got ready for bed. * Newborns are getting 10 times the allowable dose of aluminum per weight. Vaccines could do so much good with so little risk in only they were made and used responsibly and appropriately. * FDA Code of Federal Regulations on TPN therapy state “newborns who receive perenteral levels of aluminum at greater than 4 to 5 micrograms per kg per day accumulate aluminum at levels associated with central nervous system and bone toxicity.”

No comments: