Monday, October 26, 2020

Too cold for digging

I listened to the 90 minute sleep track, and fell asleep soon after it finished. I think Chris was gone when I woke up. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. I got up about 8. It was freezing outside. I started my daily regimen. I made parsley-chamomile-hibiscus tea. I read e-mail, and did research to respond to Kurt's e-mail.

I got an e-mail from Chris saying Housing wanted to know when they could come by and fix the towel bar. I called Housing and said they could come any time. He repiled that they could be here in 5-10 minutes. After hanging up, I flew to the bedroom to put on real clothes and make the bed. Then I went to the kitchen and washed my sinus rinse bottle. I answere the doorbell. Two men came in and I pointed them to the master bathroom. I went back to washing the bottle and filling it with distilled water. The men were done in a few minutes and I thanked them before they left. I added some IonBiome to the bottle and some colloidal silver. I used the rinse and blew my nose.

I went back to reading e-mail. William called. He said something about throwing out rusty tomato cages. Afterward, I made and ate breakfast. Then Chris came home for lunch. I whipped up a batch of seed crackers, and refilled the combos that add up to seed crackers to see if any ingredient was running out. I put a large jar of water outside in sun to form structured water. Then I put on a coat and went to the post office to pick up the mail. There were also two small packages of supplements.

When I got home, I put on an interview and parsed supplements for the next two weeks. I gathered the bottles that needed refilling in a box and set them aside for reordering. I ate some seed crackers and put the rest away. I dug one gopher tunnel, and my hands got so cold that I left the other one alone and went inside to warm up. I listened to the rejuvenation track, and ate a bowl of pork and kimchi.

Chris came home from work and made himself supper. I told him I couldn't find the full text version of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, only summaries. So he went looking on websites he knew about, but there was nothing. He went back to his game. I cut out three fussy-cut pieces, just so I could say I worked on my quilt today. Johnnie is working on something else.

I drank the last of the tea and made another quart using the same tea leaves. I put magnesium in a cup and added some tea. We watched two episodes of Hart of Dixie while I drank all of the new pot of tea. I brushed my teeth, and posted to my blog. Then we got ready for bed.

* My templates, all lined up. It's interesting how they line up straight, but are supposed to make a curve. *

No comments: