Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Seeds and Crackers

I slept ok last night, don't really remember. I don't remember when I got up, either. I started the morning as usual. I listened to the next vaccine episode. It was about alternatives to vaccines and the vaccine schedule. There was an outbreak of Japanese encephalitis in india in 1999 and there wasn't time to import the vaccine so they used a homeopathic remedy, which was given to 20 million children in Andhra Pradesh every August for 3 years. Their rates dropped from 243 cases in 2000 to 0 cases in 2003. Neighboring states still had the disease. I also listened to a podcast on sleep. They mentioned the Iris app for blue light, ashwaghanda, magnolia, relora, motherwort, chamomile w/ honey, progesterone, and gaba. I made and ate breakfast. Chris never came home for lunch. After breakfast, I made seed crackers. I let them bake at 275 for an hour. I used that hour to start 4 masks. When the timer rang, I turned the oven off, and finished the masks. Then I went outside. I wasn't going to dig tunnels because it is so rough on my hands, but I couldn't resist. I opened several tunnels by 4pm. Then I came in to listen to Holosync and hopefully fall asleep, but that didn't happen. I did not finish the session because I heard the trumpet playing Retreat, which signified 5pm. I signed into Zoom for the RCMQG meeting. It was nice to see so many familiar faces. The program was about improv piecing. When the program was over, I went outside for a moment to put gum in the open tunnels. Then I had suppper and listened to several presentations from the Vagal Nerve summit. I added magnesium to the chamomile tea and sipped it while watched Hart of Dixie with Chris. When Apollo was charged, I set it for relaxation. After two episodes, I retired to my laptop to look up some of the characters and post to my blog.

No comments: