Sunday, October 25, 2020

Shopping Day

I woke up before the alarm, but had slept ok. Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. Then he went to play his game. I looked up DIY rock tumblers. The closest thing I saw to something I could make used a drill to rotate the cylinder. Then it occurred to me that if I had an incline, I could push the cylinder up the incline and let it roll down.

I checked e-mail and listened to a talk. I made and ate breakfast. I colored in my quilt design. I laid outside in sun while Chris took a shower. I made grocery list, while he packed the cooler.

Then we drove to Toole, listening to another CD of the book. We went to Luckey's, Melanie's, and Macey's. When we got back, we stopped at the commissary. I stayed in the car while Chris picked up a few things. When we got home, we brought the food inside. I walked to the post office to pick up a package.

The weather was just warm enough that I could fill in gopher tunnels and sort through the rocks in my bare feet. I chose a few rocks to keep. Chris broiled slices of tomato with cheese on them. I ate a few of those and the last piece of bacon-wrapped fish. I checked e-mail, and listened to a presentation by Dr. Zach Bush. It was fascinating. Afterward I put on another video of him and laid on the recliner to listen. I may have dozed off.

Dr. Bush said there are 10 million times more viruses on the planet than stars in the galaxy. It makes no sense to vaccinate for a handful. Without all the bacteria etc that live in our guts, we couldn't digest anything. Glyphosate was patented as an antibiotic, not a weed killer. It kills microbes in the soil and in our guts. In America, the places that it is sprayed and where it gets into the water are the same places that have the highest rates of cancer. It leads to loose junctions in the human microbiome. Terrahydrite (produced by microbes in the soil) can help with that.

I ate frozen watermelon and played Solitaire. I reached level 33. I made my evening drink and took a niacin capsule. We watched two episodes of Hart of Dixie. Chris fixed a pork roast to put in the oven tomorrow. Then he put clean sheets on the bed while I typed up my blog post, looked up how to make Blogger do paragraphs and got ready for bed.

* Read the fine print on this flu shot label: "There have been no controlled trials adequately demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with Flulaval. "

No comments: