Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Tudca, not for the taste.

Last night I did not listen to the 90 minute sleep track. It still took me awhile to fall asleep and I have no idea how long it was. I was awakened by Chris' alarm at 5:30. I put in earplugs and went back to sleep. I know I slept because I dreamt about earplugs. But I still heard the trumpet at 6:30.

I got up after my alarm at 7:30. I took the first supplements and heated water on the stove. I brushed and swished, twice. I had a coffee and meditation morning. One of the new supplements to help with detoxification is Tudca. I don't remember what that stands for. I bought the loose powder form because it is cheaper per gram than the capsule form. But, YUCK! (It might be worth a little extra to avoid the taste). I turned on the CD player and let it play through the 6 CD's.

I cleaned both bathrooms, then started on the kitchen. Chris came home for lunch, so I had to clean around him. After he left, I finished in the kitchen, and took a shower. I read e-mail and sipped hot water, which is supposed to help clean the lymph system. I started a quart of sumac tea and set it in the sun. I dug gopher mounds, filled in tunnels and sorted through the stones. I washed the ones that looked promising.

I went to the post office, but found only junk mail. It was a nice day for a walk, except for all the noise from the house being demolished. (It's coming to a house near me). I examined some stones through my lighted magnifier. I threw some out, and cracked some with a hammer to see what was inside.

Chris came home for supper, and tuned into Michele gaming with her group on Youtube. I put on interviews and and cut strips and pieces for the quilt-in-progress. A member of a Canadian group said their gov't would offer all citizens complete debt forgiveness, but they have to turn over all their property to the gov't, get innoculated and sign up for universal basic income. Those who decline, will have to live in permanent quarentine. Another doctor said if this virus were natural, it would only spread in countries with similar climate to China. But it spread in hot countries just like in cold countries.

I made parsley-chamomile-hibiscus tea. When I realized it was quiet in the livingroom, I paused the interview and made a magnesium drink. I sat with Chris and we watched two episodes of Hart of Dixie. Then I sat down to compose my blog post and get ready for bed.

No comments: