Sunday, October 25, 2020

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

Last night I went to bed and played the 90 minute sleep track and then unplugged the headphones. The wind was blowing hard, rattling the double doors to the patio. Eventually I fell asleep, but woke again in the dark. The wind was still blowing. When my alarm went off, I got up to go to the bathroom and saw that there was some snow on the ground. It was depressing.
 I stayed in bed until almost 8:30. I started my day with protein and molecular hydrogen. Chris had the pork in the oven already. I boiled water for chamomile/parsley tea. I checked e-mail. I listened to a video on recently-discovered properties of water. I half-filled a gallon jar with water and set it in the sun on the front porch. 
I paused a presentation to take a shower. Then I got dressed in black pants and red top for Reformation Sunday. But I could not face the weather. We decided not to go to church because of the cold and the strong winds.  I felt really badly about it.  I read a book while sitting beside my Happy Light in case it was seasonal affective disorder Then I listened to the Huntsville Reformation service.
 I made and ate breakfast, and finished the earlier video. I worked on templates for the quilt. Because the round thermometer kept blowing over, I filled a box with rocks, encased it in three plastic bags, and taped the gauge to it. I don't think it's going anywhere. 
 I looked up flu vaccine manufacturers - the ones in the US, Sanofi and Glaxo, have been convicted of felonies. I invited Chris to go walking with me. We both put on fleece coats, but when we got outside, the wind was so biting that we only walked around the block.
 I read e-mail and articles. I meditated with a 20 minute Holosync nap track. It made me feel groggy, but I didn't fall asleep. If only it was a little longer. Chris had fixed some baking bananas. He brought me some slices and I tried one. It was ok. Later he took the pork out of the oven and I ate that with kimchi, lentils and a little bit of rice. 
 I called Faye and we had a nice chat. I put away most of the fabrics that were pulled out for masks. I worked on the paper templates, then marked an acrylic ruler for fussycutting. I cut out about a dozen pieces of the 18 that will be needed. I made a magnesium tea with niacin and we watched two episodes of Hart of Dixie. Then I wrote up my blog post.  I tried to put in paragraphs, but what worked yesterday did not work today.  I published and got ready for bed.

No comments: