Friday, August 13, 2021

A new covering

I woke up several times during the night. But I think I got enough sleep. I got up about 8. I got dressed and read outside for half an hour. It was a book called “Thank you for Being Late”. The part I read was about the increasing rate of change outpacing our ability to cope with change.

I watered the plants. I measured the lawn chair and took the green outdoor fabric to my sewing room. I trimmed it up and sewed around it twice, then zigzagged around because it was unraveling. I sat on the chair and picked off the stitches that held the ties. I shoved the cushion into the new casing and laid it on the chair, intending to finish the rest of the sewing by hand.

I turned on the router and jotted notes for my blog while I waited for it to initialize. I posted for Tuesday. I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home for lunch and went back to work.

I watched The Highwire: Dr. J Barke said delta is more infectious but not more deadly. There is no PCR test to differenciate between delta and the original. The sample has to be sent to a lab for genomic sequencing. HCQ and ivermectin protocols work well and are constantly being updated as new data becomes available. People should increase vit D status, lose weight, and get healthier. The fed govt has refused to provide audited financial stmts as required by law since 1998. In 2018 a law was passed allowing the govt to keep whatever portion of their financial stmts private. 21 trillon dollars is missing from the fed govt. Retirements have been stolen so either retirement age needs to be increased or life expectancy needs to be reduced, and that is what has been going on.

I listened to other interviews for the rest of the afternoon while piecing online puzzles. I ate some fruit, then signed into Zoom to tap with Nell. We had a nice chat as well. Then I rushed off to meet Jenni. I parked at the garden and walked to her house. I rang the bell, then knocked on the door, but no one answered. So I walked back to the garden, gave some plants extra water, and went home.

I made tea and we watched two episodes of Dr. Blake's Mysteries. I read a bit of e-mail, and watched a few short vidoes, and then was shocked to discover that it was midnight. I looked up Jillee's process for cleaning the oven. I boiled water while heating the oven to 150. I put the water and the burner grills in the oven. I also put in a dish with a cup of ammonia. Then I got ready for bed.

* Before and after*

No comments: