Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Filling out forms

I woke up early, and drank a lot of water. I thought it was too cool to sit outside so I went back to bed for half an hour. I got up and dressed. I cut a little more hair off, always finding something uneven. I made lemon water. I read outside for half an hour, then had some lemon water before going out back and finishing the book. The lounge was very comfortable. But I could hear some scratching under the siding nearby. I knocked on it several times, but nothing ran out.

I turned on the router. I wrote a check to the church. I started reading e-mail. There was a tapping video and then I listened to a talk on covid and the variants. Cell-mediated immunity is better than antibody-mediated immunity. But then the internet went out. I wrote up my blog post for yesterday. I took another urine test and the leukocytes were lower.

I was making breakfast when William called. I guess he had nothing else to do. Finally Chris came home so William hung up. After Chris went back to work, Faye called. We went through some forms together.

I dug up some mounds and set traps. I made copies of the forms we filled out. Faye called again to ask about using a thumb drive. I walked to the library to return my book. I got another book by a different author since Stuart Woods main character likes to sleep around. I talked to Melissa while she checked out the book to me. She agreed to bring me more dog droppings.

When I got home, I did some more digging and trimming. Chris came home. I fixed a salad and had some leftover fish. He made his own supper. I sent Jenni a message to meet me at the garden, thinking she was walking at 7. I drove to the garden and fed the plants. Then I pulled weeds. By 7:30 I figured she wasn't coming. I decided to go home at 8, and that is when she showed up. Apparently she sent me a message but I had already left. Anyway, we walked around the block, and then I went back to my car. Rusty was there tending his garden. He gave me some peas and a pepper. Then we went home.

It was 9 by the time I made tea. Chris said there wasn't enough time for two episodes so we watched one of Warehouse 13. Then he went to bed and I stayed up to blog and check e-mail. I went to bed about 11 and did not need my headphones to fall asleep.

No comments: