Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Bread without the milk

I got up at 9. I read outside, saw gopher mounds. I came in, and read e-mail. I got washed up and dressed for church. I loaded the bread machine with ingredients, this time not using any milk. I quickly repaired the Aires pocket, then was ready to go.

We went to church. There was chatting before and after the service. The chaplain mentioned that I left the travel iron in the fellowship hall. Chris went to get it, then we came home and changed clothes. He gamed with the voices while I took my mower to Brian, who sharpened the blade and showed me how to get it off and on. I pushed the mower home. I made and ate breakfast, washed dishes, and read e-mail. I listened to various talks. I took a break to dig up gopher mounds, and set the traps. Then I mowed until supper.

Chris took the bread out of the machine. It had risen properly, for once. After supper, I went to the garden and fertilized the plants. I re-staked the tomatoes. I was told that we should heavily prune them to get them to bear fruit before the first frost. But I haven't the heart to do it. I headed to Jenni's house and met her walking. We walked around the block and to the garden. We visited her garden and I watched her prune zucchini. Then I went home.

I made tea and we watched two episodes of Person of Interest. Then I read e-mail for awhile and posted to my blog. I rolled out my legs with a special foam roller, hoping that would help me sleep.

* Masking didn't make a difference in Israel. *

No comments: