Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Talking with Family

I got up around 8. I read outside, then watered plants. I made another container of green mix. I dusted AV stuff and used vinegar/water spray to clean the laptop and TV screens. It did not seem to work on the TV. I read e-mail, and listened to tapping audios. I made breakfast. Chris came home with the mail but did not stay long.

My phone rang. I didn't catch it in time and saw an unfamiliar number. So I checked messages and there was one from Faye from a few days ago. So I called her and she told me about her infected bug bite. I sat outside talking to her and sewing up the bottom edge of the lounger and securing the ties.

William called and I talked to him until he left to help Karen. I got out the mower and finished the side yard. It was hard to get a good cut and I wondered if the blade was on backward. I came in for a drink and to continue reading e-mail. The counter of unread e-mail is only three digits and I have now exceeded that.

I made a salad for supper and also some seed crackers with avocado dip. I listened to several things, then put on my suit and went to the pool. Jenni was there and we did our water exercises. The kids were a bit rambunctios and the lifeguard made them leave early. When we finished, I got out and dried off. Jenni and I talked in the parking lot, then I drove to the garden. I gave extra water to the smallest plants, then went home.

I made tea, and we watched the first episode of Chicago PD. It was quite violent so we switched to Person of Interest. That was much better, though not as good at Dr. Blake. Afterward, I brushed my teeth and swished while listening to podcasts about the suspicious death of a reporter on the Octopus story. Finally I posted to my blog and went to bed. This time I had the fan on instead of using the Chillow.

* This was one entry in the strips challenge for the RCMQG. *

No comments: