Friday, August 6, 2021

Another one bites the dust

I read outside, then checked the gopher traps. I caught one, but could not get it out of the trap without touching it. I dug up another mound and put the dead gopher and trap in it.

I read e-mail for a while. I walked to the post office to make sure my envelope had enough postage. I found there were two boxes waiting for me which were too heavy to walk home with, so I left them for Chris to find. I think he enjoys bringing me boxes.

I read e-mail till 11:30. Then I started making breakfast. Chris came home for lunch. He brought me the two boxes, and freed the dead gopher from the trap. I watched The Highwire. It was about protests all over the world. I posted the next sewing project to the Dugway page. I had the last of the fish and a salad for supper.

At 6 I got online with Nell. We tapped for an hour then talked for 23 minutes. I drove to the garden, then met Jenni and we walked around the school block. I left her at her house and walked back to the garden. I gave extra water to the plants that needed it the most.

I drove home and made tea. We watched two episodes of Blindspot. Chris talked to me for a long time about work and such. We went to bed about midnight. I was too tired to blog.

No comments: